- Big Ticket - SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Entry Ticket plus Melbourne Legoland Discovery Centre Entry Ticket
1 Key Facts
- 1. One day entry to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- 2. One day entry to Legoland Discovery Centre
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||King St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia|
|How to get there||● SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
Address: King St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
● LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne
Level 2, Chadstone – The Fashion Capital
1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148
|Other info||● Each Combination Ticket is valid for 30 days from the date of your first attraction visit. See it all in one day or spread the fun over the full 30 days.
● One visit at each attraction.
● During busy peak periods the total number of guests in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre is limited. During these times guests can enjoy up to 3 hours of bricktastic fun. In off-peak times, guests can spend as long as they like in the centre.
● LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre is designed specifically for families with children aged 3-10 years of age.
● Please note adults must be accompanied by a child (under 18 years), and children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years) to visit LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre, during standard opening hours.
● Re-entry is not allowed at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre once you have left the attraction
Big Ticket - SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Entry Ticket plus Melbourne Legoland Discovery Centre Entry Ticket
SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
SEA LIFE Melbourne takes you on an interactive ocean adventure filled with amazing discovery and magical marine stories.
Explore the creatures and features of the ocean like never before with the thousands of colourful aquatic animals that call SEA LIFE home. Become a Rockpool Explorer as you embark on a marine adventure from the depths of the ocean dominated by sharks and massive stingrays, to the icy cool waters of Antarctica, home to the majestic King and cheeky Gentoo penguins. Journey back in time and meet the pre-historic giants of the ocean at the latest, must-see Ancient Oceans exhibit. Visitors will discover more about the magnificent ancient creatures and get close to some remarkable animals that have lived for millions of years.
With interactive animal displays, magical marine stories, and expert keeper presentations, SEA LIFE Melbourne is sure to inspire love for the oceans.
Legoland Discovery Centre
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne is the ultimate indoor LEGO® playground. Ideal for families with children aged three to 10, guests can enjoy a world of creativity, colour and building fun. With features including global and local landmarks made from over a million LEGO bricks in MINILAND to fun and exciting LEGO themed rides, there's something for everyone at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre. Watch as your favourite LEGO characters come to life in the 4D Cinema, or get hands-on with the thousands of LEGO bricks in themed build and play areas such as LEGO Racers: Build and Test, LEGO Friends, or DUPLO Farm.
Housing our stunning seahorse and sea dragon species, experience a rainbow of stunning colours and weird and wonderful creatures in Seahorse Pier
Home to over 10,000 animals, including one of the world's largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the state-of-the-art Croc Lair exhibit, SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium takes you on an interactive adventure from the depths of the ocean to the icy waters of Antarctica
From two spectacular viewing levels, come face-to-face with Pinjarra – one of Australia's largest saltwater crocodiles
Prepare to be transported from the depths of the ocean to the lush and humid temperatures of the tropical north where you can wonder at some of the unique Australian animals, including Lungfish, turtles, snakes, lizards and frogs at Rainforest Adventure
Journey deep below and encounter some of the aquarium's largest marine creatures at Shipwreck Explorer
Get your hands wet and discover the world that lies below the waves at the interactive Discovery Rockpools, where you can touch beautiful Sea stars and shark eggs!
At Bay of Rays, journey beneath the surface of Melbourne's iconic Port Phillip Bay, where you will encounter some of the graceful marine creatures that ordinarily reside well out of eye-sight
Join Scrat, Ice Age's resident nut-crazed sabre-toothed squirrel, as he time travels in his zaniest adventure to date, Ice Age: No Time For Nuts 4-D
At Mermaid Garden, venture into the awe-inspiring depths of Australia's oceans as you walk beneath our 2.2 million litre Oceanarium
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.