1 Key Facts
- 1. Tours & tasting at 3 local breweries
- 2. Snacks & waters
- 3. Transport in air-conditioned bus
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), New Year's Eve (31 December), and New Year's Day (01 January)
● Departure Point: BentSpoke Brewing Co. (Address: 38 Mort St, Braddon ACT 2612)
● Departure Time: 14:00
● Arrives BentSpoke Brewing Co. at approximately 17:30
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the meeting point on the travel date|
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.|
|Other info||● There is a minimum for this tour. You will be contacted the day before if this minimum is not met. Therefore, please update us with your Australia local mobile number as soon as it's available.
● Minimum age 18 years and over. It is against the law to sell or supply liquor to anyone under the age of 18 years old. Travellers who are 18 years old and over are required to bring a valid photo ID (a valid passport, drivers licence, or proof of age card) which can prove your age when travelling
● Guests must at all times abide by state and federal laws regarding lawful drinking practices (e.g. Responsible Service of Alcohol). Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated.
● For the duration of the tour you are responsible for your own behaviour; uncontrollable and disruptive drunken behaviour will not be tolerated any person deemed unruly or disruptive will be removed from the tour and will not be entitled to any refund. Do not drive after one of our tours, we unfortunately cannot accept any responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours finish. At all times, the decision of the Service Provider's tour leader or representative will be final on all matters likely to affect the safety and well-being of the tour.
Canberra Capital 3in3 Brewery Half Day Tour
Well it's more like three and a bit hours due to traffic. But, it's well worth it to truly discover the best local beer spots across the nation's capital. This Canberra brewery tour takes you behind the scenes where you can learn more about the brewer, their process, and what makes their beers so exceptional.
This beer tour includes tastings and your energetic and informative guide - who knows a thing or two, or three, about beer. They know the best pubs with the best brews and want you to know about them too!
* Please note, itinerary is reference only and subject to change without notice. Itinerary may operate in reverse order, in a different sequence, be swapped around, or in rare circumstances be replaced by other best suited items to suit times & conditions.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.