- Central Coast
- Sydney Glenworth Valley 3 hours Laser Skirmish Adventure
1 Key Facts
- 1. Laser Skirmish Adventure (max 3 hours)
- 3. Camouflage clothing
- 4. Experienced guides
- 5. Complimentary digital photo
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||69 Cooks Road, Glenworth Valley NSW 2250 Australia|
|How to get there||By Car
Glenworth Valley is conveniently located just 4kms off the M1 at Peats Ridge, which is only 15 minutes south of Gosford, 20 minutes north of Hornsby, 1 hour from Sydney and Newcastle CBDs, or 1.5 hours (90 minutes) from Port Stephens. You will need to enter the address as "Cooks Road, Glenworth Valley" (do NOT input "Glenworth Valley" only).
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point/departure point 30 minutes before your scheduled activity time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes, such as joggers or hiking boots.
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Raincoat if rains
● Insect repellent
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Activity Related】
● The minimum age for Laser Skirmish Adventure is 7 years of age. Children under the age of 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
● Minimum of 8 participants is required for this tour to proceed. However if the group has fewer participants than this Service Provider are normally able to operate by combining a number of smaller groups into the tour.
● All participants are required to sign a waiver before the commencement of this activity. This confirms that participants are aware and understand the inherent risks associated with this activity.
● Guides instructions must always be followed.
● Absolutely no drugs or alcohol is permitted. Customers will be refused an Adventure Activity if they appear to be affected by Alcohol or Drugs of any kind. In this situation 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
● Pets are not permitted on the property under any circumstances.
It is strongly recommended that participants seek additional travel insurance covering cancellations and other potential unforeseen events prior to the commencement of activities.
● Wet Weather
It is very rare that the Service Provider cancels activities due to wet weather. They will only cancel Adventure Activities in extreme weather conditions. Customers accept the risk that weather conditions they consider unsatisfactory may occur on the date booked.
Sydney Glenworth Valley 3 hours Laser Skirmish Adventure
Glenworth Valley is situated in the luscious hinterland of the NSW Central Coast. Set on 3000 acres of unspoilt wilderness consisting of lush green valleys and ancient rainforest areas. Popran Creek runs the length of the valley and visitors enjoy the natural Australian bushland setting.
Glenworth Valley has been providing exciting outdoor adventure experiences since 1972. Over 1 million customers have experienced fantastic activities in the breathtaking natural environment.
- The game takes place in a bush setting with loads of places to hide and take cover
- You'll experience all the thrills and fun, without the mess or bruising of paintball
- Full camouflage uniforms are provided
- Relax as you're in safe hands with experienced laser skimirsh guides
Laser Skirmish Adventure
Glenworth Valley's bush setting provides the perfect backdrop for an adrenalin charged game of laser skirmish. Laser skirmish is a team combat simulation game similar to laser tag that is played outdoors. Laser skirmish is like a live action computer game as players shoot guns with a harmless infra-red beam, with a sensor detecting hits.
The group will don camoflague uniforms and is then split into two teams for your guide to deliver the mission briefing. Teams start out of visual contact with one another and will need to find the opposition before engaging with them. This is a game of tactics, with communication and teamwork playing an important part of the game. It is up to your team to determine your strategy.
The weapons used are realistic in shape and weight and use infra-red technology which is detected by sensors on the player's head and gun. Each player's sensors are attached to their gun so when they are hit, their gun is automatically deactivated. The first team to deactivate all members of the other team wins. As the weapons use harmless infra-red beams, unlike paintball, there's no mess or nasty bruises.
● If you cancel at least 21 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 20 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.