- Central Coast
- Sydney Glenworth Valley 2 hours Horse Riding Adventure
1 Key Facts
- 1. Horse Riding Adventure (2 hours)
- 2. Helmet hire
- 3. Horse hire
- 4. Experienced guides
- 5. Horse riding instruction
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||69 Cooks Road, Glenworth Valley NSW 2250 Australia|
|How to get there||By Car
Glenworth Valley is conveniently located just 4kms off the M1 at Peats Ridge, which is only 15 minutes south of Gosford, 20 minutes north of Hornsby, 1 hour from Sydney and Newcastle CBDs, or 1.5 hours (90 minutes) from Port Stephens. You will need to enter the address as "Cooks Road, Glenworth Valley" (do NOT input "Glenworth Valley" only).
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point/departure point 30 minutes before your scheduled activity time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Fully enclosed footwear such as riding boots or shoes with a flat sole and small heel is best. If you don't have these riding boots are available to hire or you can wear runners or sandshoes however they are not recommended. Sandals, thongs or large bulky shoes with a heavy tread are not permitted.
● Protective clothing, full length pants, eg. jodhpurs, moleskins, jeans.
● Hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Raincoat if rains
● Insect repellent
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Activity Related】
● The minimum age for Horse Riding Adventure is 7 years of age.
● Helmets are required to be worn by all customers participating in horse riding. This equipment is provided.
● For safety and animal welfare, there is a maximum weight limit of 105kg. All riders may be weighed on the day.
● Please be aware that the maximum weight limit may be lower than 105kgs and is subject to variation according to what horses are available for riding on the day of your visit. In addition to a rider's weight, the Service Provider do also take into account a rider's height to weight ratio, riding experience, general muscle tone and fitness when assessing whether they have a suitable horse available. It is not guaranteed that a suitable horse will be available on the day of your visit however every effort will be made to provide you with a suitable horse.
● Guides instructions must always be followed.
● Doubling on horses can be dangerous and is not permitted.
● For safety reasons backpacks, handbags etc are not permitted to be worn whilst riding.
● All participants are required to sign a waiver before the commencement of this activity. This confirms that participants are aware and understand the inherent risks associated with this activity.
● Absolutely no drugs or alcohol is permitted. Customers will be refused an Adventure Activity if they appear to be affected by Alcohol or Drugs of any kind. In this situation 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
● Pets are not permitted on the property under any circumstances.
It is strongly recommended that participants seek additional travel insurance covering cancellations and other potential unforeseen events prior to the commencement of activities.
● Wet Weather
It is very rare that the Service Provider cancels activities due to wet weather. They will only cancel Adventure Activities in extreme weather conditions. Customers accept the risk that weather conditions they consider unsatisfactory may occur on the date booked.
Sydney Glenworth Valley 2 hours Horse Riding Adventure
Glenworth Valley is situated in the luscious hinterland of the NSW Central Coast. Set on 3000 acres of unspoilt wilderness consisting of lush green valleys and ancient rainforest areas. Popran Creek runs the length of the valley and visitors enjoy the natural Australian bushland setting.
Glenworth Valley has been providing exciting outdoor adventure experiences since 1972. Over 1 million customers have experienced fantastic activities in the breathtaking natural environment.
- Take in some seriously impressive scenery - there really is no better place to take a ride on horseback and get back to nature
- You'll be assigned one of the 200 horses that is selected especially to suit you and your riding ability
- Relax as you're in safe hands with experienced horse riding guides
- No prior riding experience is necessary - the horse riding is suitable for all abilities
- The saddles are handmade by the in-house saddle maker to ensure the comfort of the riders and horses.
Horse Riding Adventure
Glenworth Valley has 200 quality horses to choose from, allowing them to cater for all levels of riders from nervous beginners right through to experienced riders. Riders are individually mounted on the horse and receive instruction on controlling and managing the horse before leaving the yards. The friendly and experienced guides accompanying the group for the duration of the ride.
● If you cancel at least 21 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 20 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.