- Brisbane XXXX Brewery & Alehouse: Beer Tapas Taster Plate (Shared by 2 Guests)
1 Key Facts
- 1. Set menu shared by two (2) guests
- 2. Beer (3 x 120ml)
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to XXXX Brewery tours / rides / shows / encounters / experiences / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Address||Corner of Black & Paten Sts, Milton QLD 4064|
|How to get there||● By Car
- From the City head East on Milton Road, right into Castlemaine Street, left onto Black Street, left on Paten Street.
- Secure Parking (Milton Green Car Park) : 19 Little Cribb St, Milton QLD 4064
- Paten St, Milton. Limited undercover and paid street parking available.
- Parking fees apply.
* There is limited undercover parking at the XXXX Brewery off Paten Street, or paid meter parking. Please note on Suncorp Stadium event days there are parking restrictions throughout the area from midday. All guests are advised to take public transport.
● Public Transport
- Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
- By Train
Board the train to Milton Station (Richlands / Ipswich Line), approximately 3 minutes walk.
- By Bus
Take the local city bus to Milton Rd, approximately 6 minutes walk.
- By Ferry
Take the City Cat to Park Road Terminal
|What to bring/wear||● Government proof of ID (a valid passport, drivers licence, or proof of age card)
● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● The brewery is closed on Sundays, Mondays and Queensland Public holidays. Please check the Queensland Government websit for more details to plan your trip.
● Government proof of age is required. Children under 18 years of age are strictly not allowed. Official ID documents (i.e. passport) may be requested for any person consuming alcohol to verify their age.
Brisbane XXXX Brewery & Alehouse: Beer Tapas Taster Plate (Shared by 2 Guests)
XXXX Brewery & Alehouse
Story starts back in 1878 with a wide-eyed and crazy dream. Two brothers, Nicholas and Edward Fitzgerald, had one goal in life: to create the finest ales known to man, loved by generations across this sun-drenched land. They bought an old distillery and on the 13th of September of that year, the first beer was sold. In 1893, the brewers perfected the recipe further, gaining a fourth X－and, some years later, establishing the XXXX name that we all know and love today.
Beer tapas taster plate - Share by two (2) guests
The XXXX Brewery Alehouse is the perfect place to kick back and enjoy the freshest XXXX in Australia. Menu offers honest Aussie cuisine, created to match perfectly with an icy cold XXXX Gold, XXXX Bitter or XXXX Summer Bright Lager.
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice.
- Charred flatbread.
- Smoked Cheddar stuffed Wagyu meatballs, rich sugo - Matched with James Squire 150 lashes pale ale (120ml).
- Char-Grilled octopus, lemon - Matched with XXXX Bitter Australian lager (120ml).
- Twice cooked pork belly, chili caramel, nuoc mam - Matched with White Rabbit Dark Ale (120ml).
● If you cancel at least 11 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 10 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.