1 Key Facts
- 1. Zipline Eco-Tour ticket
- 2. Admission to the Treetop Walk
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Destination||Great Ocean Road|
|Address||360 Phillips Track, Weeaproinah VIC 3237|
|How to get there||Otway Fly Treetop Adventures is located less than 2.5 hours away from Melbourne ( inland route) and 1.5 hrs Geelong ( inland route). Allow 3.5 hours from Melbourne via the Great Ocean Road|
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the attraction 30 minutes before your scheduled Zipline Tour start time to allow enough time to check in. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.|
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months. Bear in mind that even over the summer months it may be cool up in the tree canopy. Singlets, skirts will not be suitable attire for the full body harness. On rainy days come prepared for the tour wearing wet weather jackets (pants recommended too)
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes. Any shoe that has an “open toe or heal” - including sandals, thongs, heels - are not permitted
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Insect repellent
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Please note the Treetop Walk last entry is at 16:00 - ensure you allow at least 1.5 hours to complete the walk before an afternoon Zipline tour
● Child Policy
Must be at least five years of age and a minimum 125cm tall. All children under 13yrs need to be accompanied on the tour by an adult.
● Maximum Weight
Maximum weight of 117kgs fully clothed
● Loose Items
You cannot take any loose items on tour - no phone unless its secured visibly attached (in a dry pouch) not in pockets. Anything that you wear (including but not limited to jewellery, watches, glasses, sunglasses) or decide to bring (including but not limited to mobile phones, asthma inhalers or other medical requirements) on tour are completely at your own risk. If anything falls out of your pocket or you drop anything whilst using it, unfortunately it cannot be recovered from the forest floor.
● Tours will continue to operate in all weather conditions.
● The Zipline Eco-Tour has been designed for persons of good health, that are comfortable of the thought of being at heights, have a reasonable degree of physical ability and a capacity to understand and adhere to basic safety instructions (including understanding English or have a translator on the tour with them).
● Medical Conditions
The Tour has not been designed for persons;
- Who are beyond the first trimester of pregnancy (risk of abdominal trauma).
- Who suffer from vertigo or extreme fears of heights.
- Who have heart conditions.
- Who are legally blind, missing limbs or have other limiting disabilities.
- Who have ankle, knee, hip injuries that can be exacerbated by performing the landings (reclined seated position to full weight standing, similar to arriving to the top of a chairlift when snow skiing).
- Who have spinal (including neck) or any other physical conditions that can be exacerbated by harness pressure, twisting or bending, strong/awkward landings
An individual should seek medical advice from their doctor should there be any doubt as to their ability to safely accommodate any stresses associated with the Zipline Tour.
● You will be required to sign a declaration and waiver on site before the tour
● Please check with The Service Provider for up to date opening hours when closer to travel date to plan your visit
Melbourne Great Ocean Road Zipline Tour at Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
Suit up in your adventure gear for the Otway Fly Zipline tour, an extreme rainforest experience you will never forget. The first of its kind in Victoria, during the 2.5 hour adventure visitors will zip through the leafy treetops of the magnificent Otway Ranges from one 'Cloud Station' to another, suspended up to 30 metres above the forest floor.
The tour consists of six steel cable ziplines, as well as two suspension bridges ensuring the ultimate thrill seeking rainforest adventure. Specialist guides will provide necessary safety information as well as a unique insight into the rainforest's history and ecology to fully maximise your zipping experience.
To add more thrill to your day, the Zipline Tour includes entry to the Otway Fly Treetop Walk.
- The Otway Fly Zipline Tour is the first Zipline Tour in Victoria, a unique eco-wilderness adventure that takes place in the magnificent Otways Rainforest.
- Participants zip from one tree platform ('cloud station') to another connected by cables up to 30 metres above the forest floor.
- This exciting adventure lasts 2.5 hours and will have you flying on a series of cable spans from cloud station to cloud station and enjoying some features on this Zipline Tour that are not available on any other Zipline Tour in the world.
- The Zipline Tour is guided by trained and experienced guides. The guides will provide you with an insight into the forest's history and its features and provide you with an experience you won't forget!
- Visitors will see the trees and forest in a new light and learn about our growing and vibrant forests and when you come back to ground, you will walk on to and enjoy the Otway Fly Treetop Walk (so add another 1 hour to the experience).
Suit up in your adventure gear for the Otway Fly Zipline tour, an extreme rainforest experience you will never forget.
The first of its kind in Victoria, during the 2.5 hour adventure visitors will zip through the leafy treetops of the magnificent Otway Ranges from one 'Cloud Station' to another, suspended up to 30 metres above the forest floor.
Located just 2.5 hours from Melbourne CBD, Otway Fly Treetop Adventures takes your rainforest experience to new heights through the lush surrounds of the magnificent Otway Ranges.
Experience a breathtaking birds-eye-view of the magnificent Otway Ranges from the world's longest and tallest treetop walk.
The 600 metre-long, 30 metre-high elevated walkway provides unrivalled views of the unique beauty of the cool temperate rainforest, from the depths of the forest floor up into the soaring heights of the Myrtle Beech, Blackwood and Mountain Ash.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.