1 Key Facts
- EcoBoat Adventure Tour
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily, all year round
● Departure Point:
- Cowes Jetty (Address: 11/13 The Esplanade, Cowes VIC 3922)
- Rhyll Jetty (Address: Opposite 18 Beach Rd, Rhyll VIC 3923)
● Departure Time^:
^Departure times are reference only and subject to availability.
● Arrives back at approximately
|Address||Penguin Parade/Nobbies Centre/Antarctic Journey: 1019 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands VIC 3922 Koala Conservation Centre: 1810 Phillip Island Rd, Phillip Island VIC 3923 Churchill Island Heritage Farm: 246 Samuel Amess Dr, Churchill Island VIC 3925|
|How to get there||Cowes Jetty Address:
11/13 The Esplanade, Cowes VIC 3922
Rhyll Jetty Address:
Opposite 18 Beach Rd, Rhyll VIC 3923
● By Car
Phillip Island is located 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. Allow a further 15 minutes from the bridge to get to Cowes or Rhyll. Free car parking available in Cowes and Rhyll.
● By Bus
Public transport is limited on Phillip Island. V-line operates a bus to Phillip Island’s main town, Cowes, from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne city.
* Please note that the V-line bus does not go to Rhyll.
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Comfortable shoes
● Warm jacket/sweater
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Cowes Jetty Triangle is currently undergoing some re-development works, so please allow a little extra time to arrive and check in for your EcoBoat Adventure.
● Depart from either Cowes jetty or Rhyll jetty, subject to tide and weather conditions. Tour times and/or departure location may be altered or cancelled due to sea conditions and passenger numbers. Be sure to check the daily departure on your date of travel to confirm departure location and to ensure you have the latest tour details
● All participants must be at least 4 years of age.
● All participants must be at least 100cm tall.
● Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
● Open waters and unpredictable sea conditions could cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness.
● Eligibility of passengers to participate in the tour is at the discretion of the Captain who has the right to refuse passage
Melbourne Phillip Island EcoBoat Adventure Tour
Experience the fun and adventure of a high speed 90 minute boat ride along Phillip Island's spectacular coastline before pulling in to a protected inlet to see the seals and their antics. Naturally curious and playful, the seals come to greet the boat and check out its occupants, all the while putting on an amazing and amusing show as they duck their heads in and out of the water a play a game of leap-frog with each other.
See the Nobbies sea-cave, shaped by centuries of pounding wave action, and visible only from the water. There's enough time for a stop at the Cat Bay National Surfing Reserve, famous for its longboard break, before your experienced captain puts the EcoBoat through its paces with a bit of wave-running. Your tour concludes as you pull in at the jetty in plenty of time to make it to the sunset viewing at the Penguin Parade.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties