- Great Ocean Road, Melbourne
- 12 Apostles Scenic Flight - London Bridge 15 Minutes
1 Key Facts
- 15 minutes scenic flight from 12 Apostles to London Bridge
- 1. Transport from/to hotel
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Destination||Great Ocean Road, Melbourne|
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: 12 Apostles Information Centre (Address: Great Ocean Rd & Booringa Rd, Princetown VIC 3269)
|Address||12 Apostles Information Centre, Great Ocean Rd & Booringa Rd, Princetown VIC 3269 Australia|
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the helicopter departure point|
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|Other info||● Minimum of 2 pax per booking
● The maximum allowable individual passenger weight is 136kg (300lbs) and the maximum per 3 passenger flight is 300kg (660lbs).
● Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat. Infants under 24 months of age do not occupy seat - limit of one infant per flight
● No bags, hats or other loose items of clothing are permitted onboard. These items should be left in your vehicles or with a non-flying person.
12 Apostles - London Bridge Scenic Flight 15min
From our Heliport launch into a 15 minute flight experience not to be missed. This flight includes the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge, plus you will travel further along the majestic coast toLondon Bridge, which collapsed in 1990 leaving two people stranded on the newly formed island. Along the way take in The Sentinel,Two Mile Bay and Point Hesse.
On this flight you will see:
- 12 Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge
- The Sentinel
- The Arch
- London Bridge
A unique opportunity to see the 12 Apostles, Shipwreck Coast and Port Campbell National Park from the air.
Perhaps a journey over the 12 Apostles, a flight to the Bay of Islands via London Bridge, or take in the beauty of the entire Shipwreck Coast all the way to Australia's oldest lighthouse at Cape Otway.
While aboard a scenic flight of your choice, enjoy an informative commentary on the unique rock formations and history of the Shipwreck Coast by one of our experienced pilots.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.