- Great Ocean Road, Melbourne
- 12 Apostles to London Bridge 15 Minutes Scenic Flight
1 Key Facts
- 15 minutes scenic flight from 12 Apostles to London Bridge
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Destination||Great Ocean Road, Melbourne|
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: 12 Apostles Information Centre (Address: Great Ocean Rd & Booringa Rd, Princetown VIC 3269)
● Departure time^: every 15 minutes from 10:00 to 18:30
^ Times may vary without notice due to operational reasons or government restrictions.
^ Departure time is reference only and subject to availability.
|Address||12 Apostles Information Centre, Great Ocean Rd & Booringa Rd, Princetown VIC 3269 Australia|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 234km southwest of Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, takes about 2 hour 50 minutes; approximately 227km southwest of Melbourne Federation Square, takes about 2 hour 50 minutes; approximately 156km southwest of Geelong, takes about 2 hour 5 minutes.
- Free Onsite parking available
● By Public Transport
Unfortunately there is no direct public transport available. Most visitors drive or arrive on a coach tour. If you do not drive, please book one of the day tours that visits the Twelve Apostles.
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Insect repellent
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- if you are showing signs of illness, you will be refused entry
- Personal contact details will be collected and stored as per government guidelines.
- Passengers will not share aircraft with people of a different household group. Please note: single passengers will now need to purchase 2 tickets and fly privately
- There will be no headsets provided for passengers
● Minimum booking of 2 passengers. Tours may not proceed if minimum number is not met.
● The maximum allowable individual passenger weight is 136kg (300lbs) and the maximum per 3 passenger flight is 300kg (660lbs).
● Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat. Infants under 24 months of age do not occupy seat - limit of one infant per flight
● No bags, hats or other loose items of clothing are permitted onboard. These items should be left in your vehicles or with a non-flying person.
● Each of the Aircraft have different minimum passenger numbers. As such, groups of 5 passengers may be required to split into 2 smaller groups.
12 Apostles - London Bridge Scenic Flight
From the Heliport launch into a 15 minute flight experience not to be missed. This flight includes the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge, plus you will travel further along the majestic coast to London Bridge, which collapsed in 1990 leaving two people stranded on the newly formed island. Along the way take in The Sentinel, Two Mile Bay and Point Hesse.
On this flight you will see:
- 12 Apostles
Witness the magnificent limestone cliffs and crumbling pillars created by the stormy Southern Ocean over millions of years.
- Loch Ard Gorge
Golden cliff faces with vibrant green tufts of vegetation flank a stunning pearlescent bay. Hear the remarkable history of Tom and Eva as you soar over the crystalline waters.
- The Sentinel
Separated from the mainland by wild weather, Sentinel Rock stands guard over the eastern gateway to the Great Ocean Road.
- The Arch
A precariously perched natural arch fending off blusters and blows from the prevailing wind and waves. Watch as the swell rises through the centre and rumbles out the other side.
- London Bridge
Once connected to the mainland as a dual-span bridge, when one arch collapsed in the 90s, it reminded people of the impermanence of the coastline's dramatic features. Gaze upon the sweeping vistas and spot tiny penguins returning to shore.
|15 Minutes||25 Minutes||60 Minutes|
A unique opportunity to see the 12 Apostles, Shipwreck Coast and Port Campbell National Park from the air.
Perhaps a journey over the 12 Apostles, a flight to the Bay of Islands via London Bridge, or take in the beauty of the entire Shipwreck Coast all the way to Australia's oldest lighthouse at Cape Otway.
While aboard a scenic flight of your choice, enjoy an informative commentary on the unique rock formations and history of the Shipwreck Coast by one of our experienced pilots.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.