- Day Trips
- Sydney Bondi Beach & City Sights Half Day Tour
1 Key Facts
- 1. Experienced Driver Guide
- 2. Comprehensive commentary
- 3. Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: King Street Wharf (Address: 28A Lime Street. Opposite of Subway restaurant)
● Departure Time^: 14:00
^ No hotel pick-ups available.
● Arrives Sydney city at approximately 17:45
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the meeting point on the travel date. The closest train station is Wynyard Station which is about 500 meters away, approximately 7 minutes walk.|
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking, pick up location and time, and departure time with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.|
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the departure point 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Passengers that fail to arrive before this time may be classed as no-show.|
|What to bring/wear||● Enclosed walking shoes
● Swimmers & towel (optional)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
Sydney Bondi Beach & City Sights Half Day Tour
One of Australia's most famous beaches, iconic Bondi Beach, is located only 7km from the centre of Sydney City. "Bondi" or "Boondi" is believed to be an Aboriginal word meaning the sound of breaking waves. Believe it or not, in the early 1800s swimming at Sydney's beaches was considered a controversial pastime due to the dangers of sharks and conservative views. Now, Bondi Beach is at the heart of Sydney's relaxed outdoor lifestyle.
Go for a swim or take a walk along the 1km stretch of sand and see hundreds of bikini clad backpackers, surfers and sun-drenched Sydney-siders. It's hard to believe that women were once escorted off the beach for wearing bikinis during the 1940s and 50s! Watch the skilled surfers and the Bondi Lifesavers in action. These lifesavers are the stars of the hit reality TV show 'Bondi Rescue'. Learn about the history of surf lifesaving at The Bondi Surf Bathers' Life Saving Club, officially recognised as the oldest surf lifesaving club in the world. Remember, always swim between the flags!
- Travel through the historic district known as the Rocks, Australia's European birthplace
- Drive through the parklands of the Domain and past the Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Capture a different view of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge from Mrs. Macquarie's Chair at the far end of the Domain
- Enjoy stunning views of the harbour entrance from South Head and the area known as the Gap
- Spot our friendly lifesavers on Bondi Beach
- Return to the city via the eastern suburbs of Double Bay, Edgecliff and Rushcutters Bay
- An afternoon of spectacular photo opportunities!
One of Australia's most famous beaches, iconic Bondi Beach, is located only 7km from the centre of Sydney City.
Go for a swim or take a walk along the 1km stretch of sand and see hundreds of bikini clad backpackers, surfers and sun-drenched Sydney-siders
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.