- 3 Course Platinum Menu
1 Key Facts
- 1. Starters Platter (shared between 4), one main and one dessert per person
- 2. A glass of soft drink, juice, house beer or wine per person.
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Level 2, Harbourside Centre, Darling Harbour Sydney NSW 2000|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located inside of Harbourside Shopping Centre, Darling Harbour
- Harbourside Car Park Parking (Address: 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009)
- Parking fees apply
● By Public Transport
The closest Train Station is Town Hall Station
The closest Ferry Wharf is Pyrmont Bay Wharf
The closest Light Rail Stop is Convention Centre
Please check the Transport NSW timetables (https://transportnsw.info/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Other info||● Minimum 4 persons per booking.
● To qualify for a child meal, children must be aged: 2 - 12 years old.
● Infant (below 2 years old): no meal provided. Please indicate infant as child at time of booking if meal is required.
● Pr-orders for bookings of 10 guests or more must be submitted to Hard Rock Cafe by latest 7 days on the date of prior to booking. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of bookings unless otherwise is specified by Hard Rock Cafe.
[Hard Rock Café Sydney] 3 Course Platinum Menu
^Reference only and subject to change without notice.
【Entree】 (Starters Platter - shared between 4)
- Hard Rock Nachos
Tortilla chips piled high and layered with three bean mix, Monterey Jack & cheddar cheeses, pico de gallo, jalapeños and green onions. Garnished with sour cream (g)
- Rockin' Wings
Jumbo wings, coated in signature smoked dry rub and slow roasted. Choice of our Hickory BBQ or Tangy sauces †* (g)
【Main】 (select one)
- Hickory Two-Way Combo
Fall-off-the-bone tender baby back ribs and brined quarter chicken, both rubbed with our signature seasonings and basted with hickory barbecue sauce. Served with house salad and seasoned fries* (g)
- Grilled Catch of the day
Local catch of the day fillet, straight from rod to your plate, fried/ grilled to perfection and served with house salad and seasoned fries* (g)
- Scotch Filet
300g Australian Angus scotch fillet, grilled to perfection, topped with maître d’ butter. Served with garlic mashed potatoes, mushroom sauce and seasonal veggies* (g)
- Quinoa Burger
A homemade patty of quinoa, red onion, portobello mushroom, eggs, pecans, barley, soy sauce, and breadcrumbs, topped with hummus, arugula, tomato, grilled red onion and cheddar cheese. Served with seasoned fries †* (v)
- Original Legendary Burger
Beef burger topped with crisp seasoned bacon, cheddar cheese, golden fried onion ring, crisp lettuce and vine-ripened tomato. Served with seasoned fries †*
- Hot Fudge Brownie
Vanilla ice cream and hot fudge on a fresh homemade brownie, topped with chopped walnuts, chocolate sprinkles, fresh whipped cream and a cherry †
- A choice of Cheeseburger, Cheesy Mac, Chicken Tenders, Oven Roasted Chicken Salad or Hot Dog.
- A glass of soft drink or juice
† Contains nuts or seeds.
* Consuming raw or undercooked hamburgers, meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
(g) Gluten free optional.
(v) Vegetarian option.
Located in Sydney's spectacular Darling Harbour, on the first and second levels of Harbourside Shopping Centre, Hard Rock Cafe Sydney is a prominent waterfront venue that will rock your senses with tantalizing food and drinks and an iconic music memorabilia collection.
Hard Rock Café Sydney is a prominent waterfront venue that will rock your senses with tantalizing food and drinks and an iconic music memorabilia collection.
● If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.