1 Key Facts
- One Day Admission to SkyPoint Observation Deck
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Level 77 of Q1 Resort, 9 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217 Australia|
|How to get there||● By foot
SkyPoint is situated on level 77 of the iconic Q1 Building, Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast. It is just a short 6 minute walk from central Surfers Paradise
● By car
FREE undercover parking is available for visitors via Hamilton Avenue, disabled parking is available. Public parking is available nearby at Centro Surfers Paradise in Hanlan St or Bruce Bishop car park on Beach Rd.
● By GLink
The Surfers Paradise station is located directly in front of the entrance to SkyPoint.
|Other info||● Please note: Closing times are subject to change based on season and SkyPoint closes periodically to host private events. SkyPoint reserves the right to change operating hours at anytime. Please refer to the SkyPoint website for current opening times and upcoming closures –
● Entry to SkyPoint on Friday and Saturday nights after 20:00 is restricted to persons over 18 years of age due to Club theme and a smart evening dress code applies.
● SkyPoint closing times may vary subject to demand. SkyPoint reserves the right to change operating hours at anytime.
● Please check the following official website for scheduled maintenance and closures before purchasing
● Please check with The Service Provider for up to date opening hours when closer to travel date to plan your visit
SkyPoint Observation Deck
Rising a sheer 230 meters into the sky, SkyPoint is one of the Gold Coast's most popular attractions and has become a must see destination for locals and visitors alike. It provides stunning 360 degree panoramic views that stretch from the surf to the hinterland and beyond and provides the perfect location for visitors to experience the shimmering Gold Coast skyline at night or take in views from Brisbane to Byron Bay during the day. Enjoy a freshly prepared meal from Seventy7 Cafe and Bar as you spot whales migrating along the eastern coast or as a new storm rolls in.
SkyPoint Observation Deck is a must-see for all Gold Coast visitors. With unrivalled 360 degree views from the coast to the hinterland and informative feature zones and displays that provide all the information you need to plan your holiday hit list.
By night, SkyPoint Observation Deck transforms into a chic, high altitude lounge bar with live music on every Sunday afternoon. Enjoy drinks and delicious platters with friends and take in the glittering skyline. SkyPoint Observation Deck is an 18+ venue on Friday and Saturday night from 20:00.
From level 77 you can enjoy:
- Breathtaking 360 degree views
- Visual displays illustrating key points of interest
- High power binoculars
- Theaterette featuring 'The Birth of Paradise'
- A drink or bite to eat at the Seventy7 Cafe & Bar (not included in admission price)
The Q1 Building Gold Coast
- The Q1 Building is taller than the Chrysler building in New York City.
- Q1 is one of the tallest residential buildings in the world.
- Q1 is 322.5 metres high.
- SkyPoint has one of the World's fastest elevators taking you from ground to Level 77 in 42.7 seconds.
- Australia's only beachside Observation Deck .
- Offers stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond.
- SkyPoint is 230 metres above sea level.
- There are 1331 steps from the ground to Level 77.
Rising a sheer 230 meters into the sky, SkyPoint is one of the Gold Coast's most popular attractions and has become a must see destination for locals and visitors alike.
Here at SkyPoint you can sit back, relax, and grab a bite to eat or drink from the Bar (at your own cost)
3 Optional Extras
SkyPoint High Tea - Couple #IA015
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.