Gold Coast Theme Park Combo: Dreamworld and SkyPoint Entry Ticket with Koala Photo
- Gold Coast
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirm
- 1. Admission to Dreamworld and SkyPoint within a 7 day period. One visit per attraction.
- 2. One Koala photo (6"x8")
1 Key Facts
- 1. Admission to Dreamworld and SkyPoint within a 7 day period. One visit per attraction.
- 2. One Koala photo (6"x8")
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera QLD 4209 Australia|
|How to get there||● Dreamworld
- By Car (from Surfers Paradise)
From Smith Street at Southport, access the Pacific Highway and then take the Coomera Exit that includes Dreamworld signage (Exit 54). Then simply follow the signs to Dreamworld through a few roundabouts.
- By Car (from Brisbane)
Starting at Elizabeth Street, turn right on Edward Street, bear right onto Alice Street which continues onto the Captain Cook Bridge and over the South East Freeway, which becomes the Pacific Motorway. From the Motorway, after driving approximately 30 minutes, take the Coomera Exit that includes Dreamworld signage (Exit 54). Then simply follow the signs to Dreamworld through a few roundabouts.
- By Bus
Dreamworld is an official bus stop for services between Brisbane and the Gold Coast and is well serviced by Surfside Buslines and tour coach companies. Surfside has three theme park services all stopping at Dreamworld - routes 720, TX1, TX3.
- By Train
Dreamworld is conveniently located near Coomera station, which is on the Gold Coast line between Brisbane and Robina. Surfside Buslines operate connecting bus services between Coomera station and Dreamworld (see bus services above).
- By foot
SkyPoint is situated on level 77 of the iconic Q1 Building, Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast. It is just a short 6 minute walk from central Surfers Paradise
- By car
FREE undercover parking is available for visitors via Hamilton Avenue, disabled parking is available. Public parking is available nearby at Centro Surfers Paradise in Hanlan St or Bruce Bishop car park on Beach Rd.
- By GLink
The Surfers Paradise station is located directly in front of the entrance to SkyPoint.
|Other info||● You can visit Dreamworld and SkyPoint over 7 consecutive days from first visit. One visit per attraction.
● Please note: Closing times are subject to change based on season and SkyPoint closes periodically to host private events. SkyPoint reserves the right to change operating hours at anytime. Please refer to the SkyPoint website for current opening times and upcoming closures –
● Entry to SkyPoint on Friday and Saturday nights after 20:00 is restricted to persons over 18 years of age due to Club theme and a smart evening dress code applies.
● SkyPoint closing times may vary subject to demand. SkyPoint reserves the right to change operating hours at anytime.
● Please check the following official website for scheduled maintenance and closures before purchasing
● Please check with The Service Provider for up to date opening hours when closer to travel date to plan your visit
Start your day at the Australian Wildlife Experience and laugh out loud at the Australian Sheep Shearing Show where real shearers whistle down the dogs, crack the whip, and shear a sheep.
Adventure seekers can take on the famous Big 9. For family fun visit your favourite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, Trolls and Kung Fu Panda, in the DreamWorks Experience, jam packed with rides and entertainment; then toot toot chugga chugga in the Big Red Car in Wiggles World.
To add chills to your thrills, slide in to WhiteWater World located right next door to Dreamworld, for a combination of adrenaline pumping thrills with family style fun.
To top the day off, travel 230 meters above sea level in 43 seconds to SkyPoint Observation Deck. Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the Observation Deck offers unrivalled views of the golden coastline.
Dreamworld and SkyPoint Entry Ticket with Koala Photo
Experience one of our amazing Wildlife Photos!
There's no better souvenir than visiting Dreamworld Corroboree, where you can get up close and personal with one of our animals and snap a memory to last a lifetime!
Throughout the day we have our cuddly Koalas visiting Corroboree, and you can experience them closer than ever before! Don't miss out on this unreal opportunity.
- Time: Daily from 10:00
- Conditions apply: For safety reasons, minimum height restriction to hold a koala is 135cm.
Fast Facts About Dreamworld
- Australia's largest theme park
- Home of the famous Tiger Island and the Big 9 Thrill Rides
- We host around one million visitors each year
- Our staff of more than 1200 include ride operators, life guards, engineers, entertainers, animal carers and many more
Our Rides and Slides
- Dreamworld and WhiteWater World are home to more than 40 rides and slides including the BIG 9 Thrill Rides
- ABC Kids World is home to 8 rides and attractions, as well as opportunities to meet ABC Kids and Wiggles Characters.
- The DreamWorks experience has 10 rides and attractions, plus the opportunity to meet some of your favourite Dreamworks heroes
- Visit the attractions page
Dreamworld Corroboree And Our Wildlife Conservation Activities
- In addition to being a theme park, Dreamworld is also a wildlife conservation park, housing more than 500 animals. Dreamworld is proud to help support the protection and conservation of Tigers, Koalas, Bilbies, Tree Kangaroos, and more.
- Dreamworld Corroboree offers an interactive walk-through experience celebrating Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Dreamworld is the largest zoological contributor to tiger conservation worldwide
- If you want to know more about Dreamworld's commitment to tiger conservation, please watch our video Saving the Wild Tiger from Extinction
- Corroboree The ancient world of our Australian ancestors is hard to imagine today. But at Dreamworld Corroboree, we do our best to bring this to life. With our incredible interactive experiences, we celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, culture, wildlife and stories. Learn the ancient craft of fire making, face painting, weapon shaping, music and art while gaining an important understanding of the Indigenous tribal boundaries through the country. You can also get close to our native koalas, kangaroos and crocodiles. Dreamworld Corroboree is a unique place we invite you to explore and appreciate just how unique our land, ancestors, people and native animals are.
- ABC Kids World and Wiggles World Spark their imaginations at ABC KIDS WORLD, where children can have fun with their favourite Australian TV characters in real life. Meeting up with Hoot and Hootabelle, the kids are taken on their own mini adventure on board the pirate ship, and get to ride on the new Hop and Hoot ride where they can see Hootabelle Twinklify the stars. At the Bananas in Pyjamas Fun Maze, kids get to have active fun darting in and out and meet the best-loved residents of B1 and B2. And at Play School, kids are captivated by games, stories and get lost in a world of creativity. If happiness is a place, this is it.
- Dreamworks Experience At Dreamworld, we create magic by making dreams come true. With our incredible DreamWorks Experience, we bring family favourite animations to life and give kids the joy of meeting their character heroes in person or as you watch their live performances. Enter a fairy tale at Shrek's Faire Faire Away medieval. Next, learn the art of karate with the best in the business Po, at Kung Fu Panda: Land of Awesome. Finish it off by joining Marty and his stranded crew at Madagascar Madness, where the extra company will be very welcome.
- Tiger Island Can you imagine coming face-to-face with the jungle's most fearsome predator? Here on Tiger Island, we make it possible. As part of our conservation work with DWF, our tigers are ambassadors for their cousins in the wild, as we work towards protecting the species. Be mesmerised by their grace as you watch them glide underwater at the splash pool and feel in awe of their brute strength at feeding time. And if you feel hungry afterwards, sink your own teeth into an Asian-style feast at the island's restaurant. So venture down to get up close and personal with the Animal Kingdom's largest cats as they prowl the grounds. See our tigers play during the daily Tiger Presentations at 12.00pm and 3.30pm.
- LEGO Store Employing 20 new 'Brick Specialists', the store offers one of the largest ranges of LEGO® in Australia, surrounded by 10 life-size LEGO® models including Stormtroopers, a seven-foot-tall Incredible Hulk and several bespoke 'Dreamworld-inspired' models including a tiger, koala and didgeridoo.
- Trolls Village Get ready to put your hair up in the air because the BIGGEST, LOUDEST and WILDEST PARTY on the Gold Coast is here. We invite YOU to join the party with Poppy and Branch at Dreamworld's very own glitter strip - DreamWorks Trolls Village. Don't miss all the Trolls-tastic fun at this world-first attraction.
- Gold Rush Country
- Ocean Parade
- Main Street
Rising a sheer 230 meters into the sky, SkyPoint is one of the Gold Coast's most popular attractions and has become a must see destination for locals and visitors alike. It provides stunning 360 degree panoramic views that stretch from the surf to the hinterland and beyond and provides the perfect location for visitors to experience the shimmering Gold Coast skyline at night or take in views from Brisbane to Byron Bay during the day. Enjoy a freshly prepared meal from Seventy7 Cafe and Bar as you spot whales migrating along the eastern coast or as a new storm rolls in.
From level 77 you can enjoy:
- Breathtaking 360 degree views
- Visual displays illustrating key points of interest
- High power binoculars
- Theaterette featuring 'The Birth of Paradise'
- A drink or bite to eat at the Seventy7 Cafe & Bar (not included in admission price)
The Q1 Building Gold Coast
- The Q1 Building is taller than the Chrysler building in New York City.
- Q1 is one of the tallest residential buildings in the world.
- Q1 is 322.5 metres high.
- SkyPoint has one of the World's fastest elevators taking you from ground to Level 77 in 42.7 seconds.
- Australia's only beachside Observation Deck .
- Offers stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond.
- SkyPoint is 230 metres above sea level.
- There are 1331 steps from the ground to Level 77.
Mick Doohan’s Motocoaster features a fluid track with changes in elevation and high speed corners, reaching just over 72 km per hour. The riders are held in by a unique restraint system in life-size replicas of 500cc racing bikes.
Tower of Terror II - An eerie silence lasts for just milliseconds before the car blasts backwards rocketing guests out of a 206m tunnel at speed hitting up to 161 km/h in seven seconds flat. Riders soar 100m into the atmosphere for several seconds of stomach-churning
The Hot Wheels SideWinder, is one of the tallest, high-speed gravity rollercoaster's in the Southern Hemisphere. The Hot Wheels SideWinder starts out getting the tyres warmed up, gently hoisting riders 40 meters above the ground. Within seconds, thrill seekers are down a descent hitting speeds of up to 90 km/h
The Giant Drop, was officially declared the ‘tallest, vertical free-fall ride in the world’ by the Guinness Book of World Records in their 1999 edition. The top floor is the sky and the only way down is a jaw dropping 119m plummet at extreme speed - up to 135 km per hour!
Splash down at the Rocky Hollow aboard hollowed-out logs as they traverse the watercourse. Climb the aqueduct and plunge down the ramp at 50 km/h.
Dreamworld is one of the largest wildlife parks in South East Queensland with native animals and the jungle’s most fearsome predator - the tiger. Cuddle a koala, wander with the wombats, roam with the Kangaroos, walk amongst the birds, get up close to the big crocs and maybe even shear a sheep - all in one great location.
Dreamworld Corroboree is a unique place we invite you to explore and appreciate just how unique our land, ancestors, people and native animals are.
Dreamworld Corroboree - Dare to peer over the bridge into our fresh water Crocodiles river or visit Goliath and Matilda our huge resident salt water crocs.
Visit the Dreamworld Woolshed for unique Australian culture and some good old fashioned fair dinkum fun!
Can you imagine coming face-to-face with the jungle’s most fearsome predator? Here on Tiger Island, we make it possible.
DreamWorks Experience - Learn the art of karate with the best in the business Po, at Kung Fu Panda: Land of Awesome.
With our incredible DreamWorks Experience, we bring family favourite animations to life and give kids the joy of meeting their character heroes in person
Rising a sheer 230 meters into the sky, SkyPoint is one of the Gold Coast's most popular attractions and has become a must see destination for locals and visitors alike.
Here at SkyPoint you can sit back, relax, and grab a bite to eat or drink from the Bar (at your own cost)
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.