- Calmsley Hill City Farm Entry Ticket
1 Key Facts
- Entry to Calmsley Hill City Farm
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to tractor rides / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Address||31 Darling St, Abbotsbury NSW 2176|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 50km west of Sydney City, takes about 1 hour.
- Free onsite parking available
● By Public Transport
The closest Bus Stop is Darling St opp Calmsley Hill City Farm
Please check the Transport NSW timetables (https://transportnsw.info/) for more details to plan your trip.
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Insect repellent
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Daily shows may be subject to weather.|
*There is a limit of the number of feed bags per bag sold each day in the interest of the animal's health!
Calmsley Hill City Farm
- Wallabies and Red Kangaroo
- Birds (kookaburra, cockatoo and various parrots)
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice
- 10:30 Anamial Petting/Talk
- 11:00 Morning Cowing Milking Show
- 11:30 Tractor Train Ride#
- 12:30 Stockwhip Show
- 13:00 Working Dog Show
- 13:30 Sheep Shearing Show
- 14:00 Koala Talk/Exhibition
- 14:30 Tractor Train Ride#
- 15:00 Anamial Petting/Talk^
- 15:30 Afternoon Cowing Milking Show (only on weekends.)
^check availability with reception.
#check availability with reception. Extra fee will be applied.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.