- Great Ocean Road
- 12 Apostles Scenic Flight - London Bridge to Bay of Islands 25 Minutes
1 Key Facts
- 25 minutes scenic flight from 12 Apostles to London Bridge and Bay of Islands
- 1. Transport from/to hotel
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Destination||Great Ocean Road|
|Depature point||● Departs*: daily
*Tour does not run on 25 Dec 2018 - 31 Dec 2018 and 01 Feb 2019 - 14 Feb 2019.
● Departure Point: 12 Apostles Information Centre (Address: Great Ocean Rd & Booringa Rd, Princetown VIC 3269)
|Address||12 Apostles Information Centre, Great Ocean Rd & Booringa Rd, Princetown VIC 3269 Australia|
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the helicopter departure point|
|Other info||● Minimum of 2 pax per booking
● The maximum allowable individual passenger weight is 136kg (300lbs) and the maximum per 3 passenger flight is 300kg (660lbs).
● Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat. Infants under 24 months of age do not occupy seat - limit of one infant per flight
● No bags, hats or other loose items of clothing are permitted onboard. These items should be left in your vehicles or with a non-flying person.
12 Apostles - London Bridge - Bay of Islands Scenic Flight
Flying on beyond London Bridge, marvel at the diversity of one of Australia's most visited coastlines. As sand stone cliffs give way to limestone, you will be able to contrast the towering 12 Apostles to the intricate Bay of Islands, a cluster of smaller stacks that appear to float in the ocean. Other sights include Peterborough, The Grotto and The Bay of Martyrs.
On this flight you will see:
- 12 Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge
- The Sentinel
- The Arch
- London Bridge
- The Grotto
- Schomberg Reef
- Bay of Martyrs
- Bay of Islands
A unique opportunity to see the 12 Apostles, Shipwreck Coast and Port Campbell National Park from the air.
Perhaps a journey over the 12 Apostles, a flight to the Bay of Islands via London Bridge, or take in the beauty of the entire Shipwreck Coast all the way to Australia's oldest lighthouse at Cape Otway.
While aboard a scenic flight of your choice, enjoy an informative commentary on the unique rock formations and history of the Shipwreck Coast by one of our experienced pilots.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.