1 Key Facts
- 1. A Climb Group Photograph
- 2. A Certificate of Achievement
- 3. A BridgeClimb Cap
- 4. Free entry to the Pylon Lookout
- 1. Transport from/to hotel
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily from 24 May - 15 June 2019
● Departure Point: 3 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000
● Departure Time^: 17:00
^Departure time will be advised in booking confirmation
|Address||3 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000|
|How to get there||By Public Transport -
To get here, catch a ferry, bus or train to Circular Quay. From here, walk along George Street until you meet the corner of Argyle Street (Guylian Cafe is on the corner). Take Argyle Street and when you reach the Argyle Stairs (next to Sake Restaurant), take these to the top to reach Cumberland Street.
From here, walk north along Cumberland Street. BridgeClimb is located on the western side of the street before the road snakes underneath the Bridge. Visit Transport NSW website for public transport services.
By Car -
Park in Harrington Street, George Street or Argyle Street car parks. There is also limited metered car parking available in Cumberland Street.
|Check-in requirements||Ensure you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled Climb time to allow enough time to check in.|
|What to bring/wear||● Comfortable clothing.
● Enclosed, rubber-soled shoes such as running, sport or hiking shoes.
● You will be provided with suitable outdoor gear depending on the day's weather conditions.
|Other info||● YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS IMPORTANT
- If you are pregnant, over 75 years of age or have any pre-existing health conditions please refer to the Health and Safety Essentials section as you may need to provide a doctor’s Certificate of Fitness note before you climb. Please visit and download the form at https://www.enjoyaus.com.au/pdf/Certificate_of_Fitness.pdf and have your doctor signed the form beforehand. Please bring signed form to the climb on the day.
- You must have a blood-alcohol reading below 0.05 to climb (the same as if you are driving).
- We will ask you to complete a BridgeClimb Declaration Form before your Climb. Please be honest about your health so we can ensure your wellbeing is not at risk. All discussions will be confidential.
● HOW SHOULD YOU PREPARE FOR YOUR CLIMB
- Ensure that you have eaten before your Climb and you’re well-hydrated – the experience can last up to 3 ½ hours.
- Wear comfortable, enclosed rubber-soled shoes such as running, sport or hiking shoes and don’t forget your sunglasses. We recommend wearing comfortable clothing.
- We’ll equip you with everything else you need for your Climb!
● ALL YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS CAN BE STORED IN LOCKERS, INCLUDING CAMERAS
We provide FREE secure lockers for you to keep your personal belongings in, including phones, cameras and GoPros. Our Climb Leaders will capture photos of you during your Climb. For safety and security reasons, cameras, video technology and mobile devices are prohibited on the Climb.
● YOU MUST BE 8 YEARS OLD AND 1.2 METRES IN HEIGHT, OR TALLER
Children aged 8 to 15 must be accompanied by and are the responsibility of an adult, with a maximum of three children per adult.
● CLIMBS OPERATE IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
We will equip you with all the gear you need to keep you dry, but remember to bring your own shoes, which should be enclosed, like running shoes. In case of extreme weather conditions like electrical storms or during times of extremely high wind, Climbs may be postponed.
● HEALTH & SAFETY ESSENTIALS: CAN YOU CLIMB?
Anyone who is generally fit and healthy, 8 years and older and 1.2 metres in height with a sense of adventure is welcome to challenge themselves to the Climb of their Life. Please read the Health & Safety Exceptions to ensure you’re able to climb (below).
To participate you need to have a general level of health and fitness, and the ability to climb independently. On the day, you will be provided with a BridgeClimb Declaration Form for completion.
The following health considerations may impact your ability to climb safely, so please speak to our Duty Manager prior to your Climb on +61 2 82747777:
- If you’re under 24 weeks pregnant, you can climb with a Certificate of Fitness signed by your GP. If you are more than 24 weeks pregnant, you cannot
- If you are over the age of 75, you can climb with a Certificate of Fitness signed by your GP.
- heart conditions
- respiratory conditions
- current or recent physical injuries, including sprains/strains
- limited limb function, limb loss or limb difference
- surgery, from which you are still recovering
Essential medication like inhalers can be taken up on the Climb by your Climb Leader. Please ensure you advise us when you check-in for your Climb.
● HEALTH & SAFETY EXCEPTIONS
We do our best to help everyone climb, however there are some things that will prevent you from participating in a climb, including:
- a fit or seizure in the last six months
- broken bones
- if you are more than 24 weeks pregnant
- under 8 years of age
- under 1.2 metres tall
If you have any questions, or are concerned about your ability to climb, please check out our FAQs or speak to our team for advice before booking.
We care about our Climbers; so please be aware that even if you have made a booking we reserve the right to decline participation, rebook or modify your Climb to keep you safe. Health & Safety Essentials & Exceptions are subject to change at our discretion.
● FEAR OF HEIGHTS
We have helped thousands of people challenge their fear of heights by climbing to the top of the Bridge. If you are apprehensive, our team specialise in supporting and enabling you to overcome your fears to climb to the top of Bridge
● GUIDE FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
Yes, children from the age of 8 are welcome to join their parents on the Climb Of Their Life, provided they are 1.2 metres in height or taller. When considering whether this activity will be right for your child, we would like you to consider the following:
- Safety is and always will be our number one priority for all of our Climbers.
- We will equip kids of this age in smaller BridgeSuits, belts, gloves, or fleeces based on the day’s weather conditions.
- Climbing the Bridge is an all-age experience. The stories our Climb Leaders share during the experience is appropriate for a broad age range.
- Parents/guardians must remain with their children throughout the Climb experience, and must assist BridgeClimb team by managing their equipment preparation and behaviour.
Sydney Harbor Bridge Vivid Climb, Mandarin Speaking 2hr15min Express Bridge Climb
**This is a Mandarin speaking guided climb. Please book climbs noted with "English" for English speaking tours.
It’s time to limber up and practice your choreography – The Vivid Climb is back by popular demand with an illuminated dancefloor in the sky!
Jive, salsa or two-step the night away on top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge to a soundtrack of upbeat dance tunes, all while taking in 360-degrees of sparkling city lights.
Groups of 14 will be outfitted with special flashing Vivid vests for the climb, adding to the dazzling display of light sculptures, installations and grand-scale projections visible from the Bridge.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.