1 Key Facts
- 1. Tour with local skipper & guide (2.5 hours)
- 2. Free WIFI onboard
- 3. Complimentary refreshments and bottled water
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: Daily*
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), Boxing Day (26 December), Australia Day (26 January), New Year's Eve (31 December)
● Departure Point: Campbells Cove Pontoon, Circular Quay (Address: 6A Circular Quay W, The Rocks NSW 2000)
● Departure Time: 09:45
● Arrives back at 12:15
|How to get there||The Departure Location is situated behind the Cruise Ship Terminal in a small cove in front of the Park Hyatt Hotel. Go to the floating pontoon at the bottom of the cobbled stoned area, rather than the long jetty in the middle of the cove.
Please refer to the map & location at: www.enjoyaus.com.au/pdf/SydneyHarbourBoatTour_PickupPoint_Map.jpg
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Passengers that fail to arrive before this time may be classed as no-show.|
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months. It can still get a bit chilly on the water, even in summer
● Comfortable walking shoes or sandals (no heels), we will be walking on the beach.
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Swimmers and towels (if swimming)
● Camera (waterproof if swimming)
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Guests will get their feet wet on Sydney’s most beautiful beach
● Please use public toilets before the tour starts
● Not suitable for babies or children up to 3 years old
● Not suitable for people with mobility issues
Sydney Harbour Bays & Beaches Half Day Boat Tour
This is the only tour company in Sydney landing on beaches and giving guests a real 'local Aussie' experience. This tour has everything - amazing photo opportunities, classic sightseeing, learning & insights, fun and excitement on a small fast boat, natural beauty spots for a stroll or swim (towels provided) and complimentary refreshments.
Cruise up-close alongside all the iconic landmarks such as the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, you'll see historic sites and naval dockyards as well as opulent waterfront homes of Australia's 'rich & famous'… then land right on the beach at some of Sydney's lesser known natural hideaways, where you can explore, stroll or swim.
Your knowledgeable local guide and skipper will tell stories and facts about this 'living & working' harbour, and you may be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a resident penguin, seal or dolphin.
You get a personalized harbour boat cruise with three shore stops that include a secluded beach, an historic colonial settlement (morning or afternoon tea included) and a quaint fishing village, a short stroll from the dramatic cliffs of the Pacific Ocean.
- Cruise past Sydne's iconic landmarks (Opera House, Harbour Bridge etc).
- See mega rich waterfront homes of Aussie's "rich & famous" celebrities.
- Shore stop at secluded national park beach, accessible only by boat.
- Shore stop at historic colonial settlement on Nth Head.
- Chance to catch a glimpse of penguins or other marine life.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cakes or ice-cream; served in waterside café.
This tour has everything – amazing photo opportunities, classic sightseeing, learning & insights, fun and excitement on a small fast boat, natural beauty spots for a stroll or swim
Cruise past famous city sights and waterfront suburbs then explore secluded national parks where only Sydneysiders go
Sydney is built on the world’s largest natural harbour, and during this 2.5 hour experience you’ll discover what makes this vibrant and modern harbour tick.
Be prepared to get your feet wet, because this is Sydney’s only boat tour to land on the beach and be awarded official EcoTourism certification.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.