- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Theme Park: Paradise Country Entry Ticket plus Koala Photo
1 Key Facts
- 1. One (1) day entry to Paradise Country
- 2. One (1) 6 inch x 8 inch Koala Photo
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to rides / shows / encounters / experiences / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Address||Production Dr, Oxenford QLD 4210 Australia|
|How to get there||● By Car
Paradise Country is located on the Gold Coast in the southeast corner of the Australian state of Queensland, just a 20 minute drive north of Surfers Paradise and 45 minutes south of Brisbane.
-From Surfers Paradise: Drive along the Gold Coast Highway to Smith Street and follow the signs to Brisbane and the Pacific Motorway. Take Roadshow Way towards Roadshow Studios and turn onto Production Drive (second road on your left), following the signs behind Australian Outback Spectacular to Paradise Country.
-From Brisbane: Follow the signs to the Pacific Motorway and the Gold Coast. Take exit 60 and and turn left onto Entertainment Drive. Take Roadshow Way towards Village Roadshow Studios then turn onto Production Drive (second road on your left), following the signs behind Australian Outback Spectacular to Paradise Country.
● By Bus
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Theme Parks will be operating at 100% capacity and are unable to guarantee entry to Theme Parks on any given day. Please check the relevant park websites before arriving as Theme Parks will communicate on the home page if it is approaching or at capacity. Theme Parks will also require all guests to download and load their entry tickets onto the Village Roadshow Theme Parks app (https://themeparks.com.au/download-app) to assist with contactless entry at theme parks, contact tracing and to encourage virtual queueing on rides. Some attractions, experiences, shows, meet and greets, food and retail outlets may be modified or temporarily unavailable in order to deliver on the COVID Safe commitment to guests, team members and the government.
- To ensure the safety of guests and team members, Theme Parks encourage contactless payments. All guests are requested to pay using a valid credit or debit card.
- Guests can expect changes to attractions, outlets and entertainment offerings in order to comply with physical distancing guidelines.
* Paradise Country
- Changes to some of Animal Experiences
- Changes to how guests enter and exit animal exhibits
- You can view the maintenance schedule (https://paradisecountry.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule) prior to your visit
● Tickets are restricted by distribution agreements and not to be used by Australians or New Zealanders. If you are Australian or New Zealand Residents or your nationality is Australian or New Zealand, please do not purchase this ticket. Patrons may be requested to present photo ID upon admission and this ticket will be rejected due to the above reason, however no refund will be offered under such circumstances.
● Paradise Country Tour 3 (13:45 - 16:00) on weekdays (Monday - Friday) is not operating from 16 March 2020 until further notice. Tour 3 (13:45 - 16:00) will run on weekends as usual.
● Sometimes areas/rides may need to be temporarily closed for maintenance, improvements or safety reasons. Please check with the Service Provider for updated information before purchasing.
● Photo sessions are subject to availability. Koala Photo tickets are valid for visitation date only.
Gold Coast Theme Park: Paradise Country Entry Ticket plus Koala Photo
There's nothing quite like the feeling you get from watching the stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep, crack a stockman's whip or put their trusty stockhorses through their paces. You'll even get the chance to sample some of our delicious billy tea and learn how to make traditional damper before heading to the shearing shed for our Ram Parade and Sheep Shearing Display.
The kids will love helping in the Animal Nursery with daily bottle feeding of the gorgeous lambs, piglets and calves available. Cuddle chicks or guinea pigs and meet a friendly range of goats and sheep in the outdoor enclosure. You can also feed the iconic kangaroos and learn all about Australia's cuddly koalas during your visit to Paradise Country
- Paradise Country offers an authentic Australiana farm experience
- Watch stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep, crack a stockman's whip and ride their trusty stockhorses
- Sample some delicious billy tea and learn how to make traditional damper, an Aussie favourite
- Visit the Shearing Shed for the Ram Parade and Sheep Shearing Display
- The kids will love the Animal Nursery because they can feed lambs, piglets and calves
- Get up close and personal with kangaroos in their natural habitat
Paradise Country is home to a diverse and unique range of animals. A visit to the farm will not only put you face to face with cows, horses, sheep, chickens, ducks, pigs and dogs, but you can also get up close with a range of glorious Australian Wildlife as well as some very cute babies in the Animal Nursery.
Paradise Country Koala Photo
Capture your day on the farm with a professional photo. A wonderful way to remember your special time with koalas. Enjoy this amazing experience to get up close and personal with precious wildlife.
^Photo Sessions are reference only and subject to availability. Please refer to your booking confirmation email for booked photo session.
Shows and Experiences
The whole family will love the variety of shows and experiences that a day on the farm can bring. Visit an authentic shearing shed or enjoy arena entertainment with the Stock Horse Arena & Billy Tea show and Stockman & Sheep Dog show. You can also relax around the campfire to enjoy a traditional Billy Tea and damper as you experience the action of the outback.
- Shaun's Aussie Adventure Show
Always up for an adventure, the Rangers at Paradise Country have come up with a welcome challenge Shaun & Bitzer just can't resist. But they need the help of some new friends. Drop by, say hello and join the Flock in an inspiring Aussie Adventure show.
- Stock Horse Arena & Billy Tea Show
Relax around the campfire to enjoy a traditional Billy Tea and damper as you experience the action of the outback. See the Australian Stock Horse in a show full of action, speed and skill.
- Sheep Shearing & Ram Parade
Take a visit to our authentic shearing shed and meet the stars of the Sheep Shearing Show and Ram Parade. Learn the steps of wool production as you watch the skills of the master shearers in action.
- Stockman Show
Watch as our stockmen and their dogs work together in unison to round up a flock of sheep. It's here you'll be shown how to throw a boomerang, milk a cow and witness the skill it takes to get that almighty crack from a stock whip.
- Wildlife Walkabout Presentations
Hosted by one of our wildlifekeepers, the educational presentation will give you an insight into the world of the animals that call Paradise Country home.
- Shaun the Sheep and Bitzer Meet & Greets
This is your chance to meet Shaun the Sheep and Bitzer at Paradise Country. Give them a hug or high five and take a photo to create a memory that will last a lifetime!
Enjoy a variety of dining options during your visit to Paradise Country. Dine at the popular Farmhouse Restaurant which is open every day for lunch with a delicious buffet. Or, grab a hearty burger and chips and roll out a rug on the hill for a picnic in the sun. The delicious options available are sure to please the whole family.
* Optional extra at own expense
Farm Tour Schedule*
*Schedules are subject to change, delay or cancellation due to inclement weather, preventative maintenance, refurbishment, or other operational requirements. Tour Schedules are reference only and subject to availability.
TOUR 1 - 09:30
|09:30||Koalas and Kangaroos|
|10:30||Sheep Shearing & Ram Parade|
Stock Horse Arena & Billy Tea Show
|11:30||Shaun's Aussie Adventure Show|
|12:00||Lunch at own arrangement|
|13:00||Depart Paradise Country|
TOUR 2 - 11:45
|11:45||Koalas and Kangaroos|
|12:30||Sheep Shearing & Ram Parade|
|13:00||Lunch at own arrangement|
|13:30||Shaun's Aussie Adventure Show|
Stock Horse Arena & Billy Tea Show
|15:00||Depart Paradise Country|
TOUR 3 - 13:45
|13:45||Lunch at own arrangement|
|14:15||Koalas and Kangaroos|
|15:00||Sheep Shearing & Ram Parade|
Stock Horse Arena & Billy Tea Show
|16:00||Depart Paradise Country|
Paradise Country truly is the Gold Coast’s hidden gem and the whole family will love the variety of shows and interactive experiences that a day on the farm can bring.
Stockman Show - Watch as the stockmen and their dogs work together in unison to round up a flock of sheep. It's here you'll be shown how to throw a boomerang, milk a cow and witness the skill it takes to get that almighty crack from a stock whip.
Stock Horse Arena & Billy Tea Show - See the Australian Stock Horse in a show full of action, speed and skill.
Shaun's Aussie Adventure Show - Always up for an adventure, the Rangers at Paradise Country have come up with a welcome challenge Shaun & Bitzer just can't resist.
Sheep Shearing & Ram Parade - Take a visit to the authentic shearing shed and meet the stars of the Sheep Shearing Show and Ram Parade. Learn the steps of wool production as you watch the skills of the master shearers in action.
Paradise Country is home to a diverse and unique range of animals. Get up close with a range of glorious Australian Wildlife as well as some very cute babies in the Animal Nursery.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.