- Sydney Seaplanes: 15 Minutes Highlights Flight
1 Key Facts
- 15 minutes Scenic Flight
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: Sydney Seaplanes Rose Bay Terminal (Address: Lyne Park, Rose Bay NSW 2029)
● Departure Time: 11:00
|Address||Sydney Seaplanes Base, Lyne Park, Rose Bay NSW 2029|
|How to get there||● By Public Transport
Ferry from Circular Quay to Rose Bay Ferry Wharf – Please check the Transport NSW timetables (https://transportnsw.info/) for more details to plan your trip.
● By Car
There is 2-4-hour car parking available near Catalina restaurant and 2-4-12-hour parking available in Lyne Park, near Woollahra Sailing Club. You can also park along New South Head Road in Rose Bay. Parking fees may apply.
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the departure point 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Passengers that fail to arrive before this time may be classed as no-show.|
|Other info||● Infants 0-2yrs can travel free of charge and have to travel on lap of parents. All FOC Infants also need to provide their name, age and weight for insurance and safety reasons.
● Minimum of two adults per booking, however, single passengers can be accommodated when combined with other travelers. Please inquire before purchasing.
● This is a weather dependent activity and it may be put on hold due to bad weather or other unexpected delays at very last minute. Your accurate Australia local mobile telephone contact numbers are essential so you can be reached with such changes in a timely manner to minimize any inconveniences may have caused. If you do not have one at time of booking, please update us with your Australia local mobile number as soon as it's available.
● Carry On Baggages
Passengers are allowed to carry 5kg of baggage per person, to include a “Carry On” size bag plus a garment bag, purse or laptop. Anything more than 5kg is charged at an additional cost per kg and will only be carried if space is available on the aircraft. Bags larger than “Carry On” size will only be carried if space is available on the aircraft.
Maximum baggage dimensions (“Carry On” size): Length 48cm (19in) / Width 34cm (13in) / Height 23cm (9in)
● No Dangerous Goods are permitted onboard
Further information on dangerous goods may be obtained by contacting the Civil Aviation Safety Authority on telephone 131757.
● To avoid disappointment, please keep in mind that flights only proceed if weather conditions are suitable. The decision to fly will be made by our Chief Pilot on the day based on the aviation forecast.
Take off from Rose Bay Terminal and watch as the panorama of Sydney Harbour unfolds around you. You’ll head towards the golden sands of Bondi Beach before returning for a scenic loop taking in the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. As you make your descent, you’ll fly over the luxury mansions of the rich and famous before landing back at Rose Bay.
It may only be 15 minutes in the air but you’ll have memories you can relive again and again.
● If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.