- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Theme Park: Movie World Entry Ticket
1 Key Facts
- One day entry to Movie World
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to rides / shows / encounters / experiences / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Address||Pacific Motorway, Gold Coast QLD 4210 Australia|
|How to get there||● By Car
- From Surfers Paradise, drive along the Gold Coast Highway to Smith Street and follow the signs to Brisbane and the Pacific Motorway. Take exit 60 to Warner Bros. Movie World.
- From Brisbane, follow the signs to the Pacific Motorway and the Gold Coast. Take exit 60 to Warner Bros. Movie World. Free car parking is available at the front of the park.
● By Bus
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Tickets are restricted by distribution agreements and not to be used by Australians or New Zealanders. If you are Australian or New Zealand Residents or your nationality is Australian or New Zealand, please do not purchase this ticket. Patrons may be requested to present photo ID upon admission and this ticket will be rejected due to the above reason, however no refund will be offered under such circumstances.
● Please note that costumes and masks may not be worn by guests 14 years of age or older.
● Sometimes areas/rides may need to be temporarily closed for maintenance, improvements or safety reasons. Please check with the Service Provider for updated information before purchasing.
Movie World: https://movieworld.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
Sea world: http://seaworld.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
Wet n Wild: https://wetnwild.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
Take on the tallest, longest and fastest HyperCoaster in the Southern Hemisphere or experience the action packed stunt show Hollywood Stunt Driver 2! The kids will love the colourful Kids' WB! Fun Zone with a variety of Looney Tunes attractions. Catch the Streets Star Parade where you can see all of your favourite stars and characters on Main Street. Experience Hollywood on the Gold Coast in true star style at Warner Bros. Movie World!
Gold Coast Theme Park: Movie World
- Experience DC Rivals HyperCoaster - the tallest, longest and fastest HyperCoaster in the Southern Hemisphere
- Take a dive into the world of Aquaman – The Exhibition in the all new WB Studio Showcase. For a limited time only!
- Make memories with your favourite DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains
- Experience spooky surprises and roller coaster thrills on the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster Next Generation!
- Kids' WB! Fun Zone, home to your favourite Looney Tunes characters and attractions
- Witness Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 with a live action movie set featuring breathtaking stunts and precision driving
Warner Bros. Movie World is home to an array of world-class rides and attractions for guests of all ages. Take on DC Rivals HyperCoaster and experience a menacing 89 degree drop and speeds up to 115km.
You also won't want to miss the world-first DC Comics Super-Villain Unleashed themed area and the Doomsday Destroyer, a monstrous looping ride like nothing else.
There are also plenty of family rides for the little ones including Justice League 3D - The Ride, Road Runner Rollercoaster and a variety of Looney Tunes attractions in Kids' WB! Fun Zone.
Shows and Entertainment
Enjoy a full line up of high quality shows and entertainment during your day out at Warner Bros. Movie World. Make sure to watch the Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 show as the Showtime FMX team deliver extreme precision driving, comedy and action which is sure to have you on the edge of your seat. Don't miss the magical Streets Star Parade where you can see all of your favourite characters on Movie World's famous Main Street, or visit Roxy Theatre to catch The LEGO Movie 4D Experience.
* Optional extra at own expense
Hungry, thirsty or after a tasty treat? Browse the range of food outlets. Warner Bros. Movie World has you sorted for your next day out! Choose from a variety of delicious options, including Dirty Harry Bar & Grill with a Mexican fusion inspired menu, including freshly grilled Make Your Own Burrito Platters. Enjoy a juicy burger from Gotham City Café, or an all-you-can-eat pasta, pizza and salad bar at Rick's Café Americain & Rick's Bar! There's even something for the sweet tooths with Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, Sweet Treats and Frozen Coke Kiosk.
Remember your day out at Warner Bros. Movie World with some movie memorabilia or souvenirs from a variety of retail outlets. Visit Warner Bros. Boutique, BATMAN Store, DC Super Heroes store plus many more to pick up some themed goodies that are exclusive to Warner Bros. Movie World!
Movie World boasts a full day of adventure filled with all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, your favourite Looney Tunes Characters plus the Super Heroes and Super-Villains of the DC Universe.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.