1 Key Facts
- 1.5-2 hour whale watching cruise on the eco-vessel
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: Daily from May to November
● Departure Time^: 10:30 or 12:30
^Departure times are reference only and subject to availability.
● Arrives back at approximately 12:30 or 14:30
|Address||50 Owen Street, Huskisson NSW 2540 Australia|
|How to get there||● By Car
Jervis bay is just 2.5/3hrs from both Sydney and Canberra. From Sydney, follow the Freeway from Sutherland to Kiama and then the Princes Highway to Jervis Bay. From Canberra, take the Federal Highway and Hume Highway to Mossvale, then follow the signs to Nowra.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.|
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months. Spray jacket recommended
● Comfortable shoes
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Camera (waterproof)
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
Sydney Jervis Bay 2 Hours Eco Whale Watching Cruise
Also of interest is the fact that, especially on the southern migration, a majority of the whale viewing can be done in the sheltered waters of Jervis Bay meaning that you will be less likely to be subjected to the elements of the open ocean.
The 'Eco Whale Cruise' gets you up close and personal with the majestic 'Jervis Bay Whales' in the quickest possible time.
This is the way that whale watching was meant to be done!
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.