1 Key Facts
- Koala Park Sanctuary Entry & Guided Introduction Tour
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||84 Castle Hill Rd, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125|
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the attraction on the travel date.|
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Please check with the Service Provider for up to date opening hours when closer to travel date to plan your visit.|
Koala Park Sanctuary Entry & Guided Introduction Tour
Koalas, Red, Grey Kangaroos, Dingoes, Wombats, Echidnas, Emus, many Wallaby species and a large collection of Australian Native Birds.
*Show times are reference only, and subject to change without notice.
|10:30||Sheep Shearing Show|
|14:30||Sheep Shearing or Aussie Animal Presentation.|
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.