- Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourn Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs Bathing (Weekday, Outside of Public and School Holidays)
1 Key Facts
- 1. Bath House Admission
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to access Spa Dreaming Centre facilities / Private Bathing / Spa Package / Dining Package / Wellness Package / Robe, Locker & Towel Hire / experiences / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Address||140 Springs Lane, Fingal VIC 3939|
|How to get there||● By Car
Peninsula Hot Springs is on the Mornington Peninsula, it takes approximately 90 minutes by car from Melbourne.
- There are street parking spaces available.
- Parking fees apply.
● By Public Transport
- Please check the Public Transport Victoria timetables (https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
- If traveling from Melbourne, board a Frankston line train to Frankston, then take the No.788 bus to Rye hotel where can catch an uber or taxi service. Alternatively can walk from Rye which takes approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes, please take care when walking as it is along a busy road with a high speed limit.
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in.
|What to bring/wear||● Footwear: to reduce the risk of slips, recommend appropriate footwear around pools and any wet areas.
● Water bottle: recommend that bring your own plastic or stainless steel water bottle to drink from during your visit. There are ample water taps around to fill them up.
● Sunscreen lotion
● Towels and robes
|Other info||Child Policy:
● Children under 16 must be supervised by a paying adult is required at all times when children are bathing at Peninsula Hot Springs.
● Children are welcome to enjoy the family bathing area in the Bath House all day every day. After 10:00, the Bathing Gully and Hilltop pools are reserved for guests 16 years and older. Supervision by a paying adult is required at all times when children are bathing at Peninsula Hot Springs. Please also ensure toddlers wear aqua nappies.
● People with any of the following medical conditions are recommended to not enter the pools before first obtaining medical advice:
- High fever
- Extreme hypertension
- Malignant tumours and cancerous conditions
- Liver, kidney and circulation disorders
- Conditions presenting the high risk of haemorrhaging
- Anaemic conditions
- Congestive heart failure, recent stroke, or recent heart attack
- Broken skin wounds or skin ailments
*Guests may be asked to sign a waiver form that indicates guests have been informed of all the information.
● Service Provider reserves the right to change prices and services without notice. This includes the closure of certain experiences and facilities due to guest capacity considerations, private events and facility maintenance requirements.
● Service Provider takes no responsibility for any items that are lost or stolen at the facility.
● Sometimes areas may need to be temporarily closed for maintenance, improvements or safety reasons. Please check with the Service Provider for updated information before purchasing.
● Please note that the mineral rich water in the pools may discolour light coloured bathers.
● Please leave the followings at home or in the car:
- Valuables: recommend all valuables including jewellery are left at home or in one of the secured lockers. If wear jewellery in the pools, the mineral water may cause it to tarnish.
- Inflatable devices: due to the size of the pools inflatable devices such as rings are not permitted in the bathing area. Safety devices such as arms bands are acceptable.
- Pets: the safety of pet and the native environment is important. Therefore, please leave pets at home or with a friend or family member.
- BYO Glassware and alcohol is not permitted at Peninsula Hot Springs.
● Please shower before entering the pools.
● Smoking, alcohol and glassware are not permitted in the bathing areas.
● Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be refused to partake in their booking.
● Please be mindful when you take photos of other guests comfort and privacy around you. It is only allowed to take photos of your group, your immediate family, and your friends, whilst bathing.
● When bathing in the hot pools please take breaks every 15 minutes and drink water regularly.
Melbourn Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs Bathing (Weekday, Outside of Public and School Holidays)
Peninsula Hot Springs
Peninsula Hot Springs is an award-winning natural hot springs and day spa destination on the Mornington Peninsula, just 90 minutes from Melbourne. Natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools and private baths at the coastal oasis, providing an idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Drawing on the wisdom of many cultures, water has long been harnessed to encourage physical and emotional wellbeing. High in mineral content, water here is naturally heated by the earth's core and is estimated to be over 10,000 years old. Peninsula Hot Springs is a filtration hot spring with waters rising 637 metres from below the earth's surface. Magnesium, boron, potassium and sodium naturally occur in geothermal waters. Experience the healing benefits of these minerals including stress and blood pressure reduction, detoxification, rehabilitation of muscles and joints and sleep improvement.
Experience over 50 globally-inspired bathing experiences including the cave pool, reflexology walk, Turkish steam bath (Hamam), sauna, cold plunge pools, family bathing area, massaging thermal mineral showers and our hilltop pool, with 360 degree views of the region. The perfect social bathing experience for friends and families.
Bath House Experiences
*For reference only, subject to change without notice
- Cave Pool
- Aqua Therapy Pool
- Hilltop Pool
- Bath House Amphitheatre
- Ice Cave and Deep Freeze
- Baby Barrels
- Amphitheatre Saunas
- Cold Plunge Pool
- Reflexology Walk
- Hydro Jet Pool
- Turkish Hamam
- Underground Sauna
- Massaging Showers
*This product does not include robe/locker/towel hire, you can choose to book this product combined with Robe/Locker/Towel Hire Package.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.