- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Combo 3 Theme Parks - Single Entry to Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild
1 Key Facts
- 1. One day entry to Movie World
- 2. One day entry to Sea World
- 3. One day entry to Wet'n'Wild
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to rides / shows / encounters / experiences / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Address||Pacific Motorway, Gold Coast QLD 4210 Australia|
|How to get there||● By Car
- Movie World/ Wet'n'Wild
Pacific Motorway, Oxenford, Gold Coast, QLD 4210
- Sea World
Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, Gold Coast, QLD 4217
Pacific Motorway, Gold Coast QLD 4210
There are free car parking spaces available.
● By Bus
Please check out our "Theme Park Express" for best theme park transfers services. For details please visit: https://www.enjoyaus.com/n2965
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
When visiting Wet'n'Wild, please also bring
● Swimmers and towels
● It is fine to wear t-shirts on all attractions. Body slides such as Jetstreams, River Rapids and Aqua Loops require that you are able to slide on your body and excessive clothing can prevent you from completing the ride. Any clothing with rivets, studs, zips, etc. which may damage attractions may not be permitted.
|Other info||● Ticket is valid for 14 days from the date the first park is visited.
● Please note that costumes and masks may not be worn by guests 14 years of age or older when visiting Movie World.
● Sometimes areas/rides may need to be temporarily closed for maintenance, improvements or safety reasons. Please check with the Service Provider for updated information before purchasing.
- Movie World: https://movieworld.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
- Sea world: http://seaworld.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
- Wet n Wild: https://wetnwild.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
Gold Coast Combo 3 Theme Parks - Single Entry to Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild
Become lost in a world of fantasy and fun, meet your favourite Super Heroes and Super-Villains, and experience the exhilaration of world-class adventure rides and attractions at Warner Bros. Movie World.
Take on the tallest, longest and fastest HyperCoaster in the Southern Hemisphere or experience the action packed stunt show Hollywood Stunt Driver 2! The kids will love the colourful Kids' WB! Fun Zone with a variety of Looney Tunes attractions. Catch the Streets Star Parade where you can see all of your favourite stars and characters on Main Street. Experience Hollywood on the Gold Coast in true star style at Warner Bros. Movie World!
Delve below the surface and discover a whole new world of fun and adventure at Sea World. Meet Sea World's newest family member, Mishka the Polar Bear, or get up close and personal with dolphins, penguins plus more!
Sea World is also home to many shows and presentations, including the all new Seal Guardians Presentation!
Don't forget to explore Nickelodeon Land, the exciting and interactive kids' area that features Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dora the Explorer and Boots, and Bikini Bottom.
Dive into a splashtacular family day out at Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast, where summer is endless and so is the fun. Enjoy a world-class line-up of pools and slides for the young and young at heart. Experience Wet'n'Wild Junior, a huge zone just for little adventurers or tackle the heart pumping AquaLoop as you are released via a trapdoor sending you into a vertical free fall! Finish your day at Extreme H2O Zone with Tornado, Blackhole and Kamikaze - slides not for the faint hearted.
Movie World boasts a full day of adventure filled with all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, your favourite Looney Tunes Characters plus the Super Heroes and Super-Villains of the DC Universe.
Get up close to the resident dolphins, feed rays and see the only polar bear exhibition in the whole of Australia.
Sea World is the premier marine animal park in Australia, offering amazing attractions and rides for all ages
Armed with over eighty water cannons, the Battle Boats ride will take you on a spectacular adventure.
The Nickelodeon-themed area includes kid-sized rides, Sea World’s first ever mini rollercoaster, new shows and all of your favourite characters including Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants, PAW Patrol's Chase and Marshall and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Affinity Dolphin Presentation - Celebrate the sun, surf and seas and go on a journey above and below the waves for an unforgettable experience with one of the world's most intriguing animals
From the terrifying Tornado to the crazy Kamikaze, the H2O Zone is an action-packed zone full of adrenaline-pumping slides for the extreme riders.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.