- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Combo 2 Theme Parks - Single Entry to Paradise Country and Wet'n'Wild
1 Key Facts
- 1. One day entry to Paradise Country
- 2. One day entry to Wet'n'Wild
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to rides / shows / encounters / experiences / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Address||Production Dr, Oxenford QLD 4210 Australia|
|How to get there||● By Car
- Paradise Country
Production Drive, Oxenford Gold Coast, QLD 4210
Pacific Motorway, Gold Coast QLD 4210
- There are free car parking spaces available.
● By Bus
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
When visiting Wet'n'Wild, please also bring
● Swimmers and towels
● It is fine to wear t-shirts on all attractions. Body slides such as Jetstreams, River Rapids and Aqua Loops require that you are able to slide on your body and excessive clothing can prevent you from completing the ride. Any clothing with rivets, studs, zips, etc. which may damage attractions may not be permitted.
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Theme Parks will be operating at 100% capacity and are unable to guarantee entry to Theme Parks on any given day. Please check the relevant park websites before arriving as Theme Parks will communicate on the home page if it is approaching or at capacity. Theme Parks will also require all guests to download and load their entry tickets onto the Village Roadshow Theme Parks app (https://themeparks.com.au/download-app) to assist with contactless entry at theme parks, contact tracing and to encourage virtual queueing on rides. Some attractions, experiences, shows, meet and greets, food and retail outlets may be modified or temporarily unavailable in order to deliver on the COVID Safe commitment to guests, team members and the government.
- To ensure the safety of guests and team members, Theme Parks encourage contactless payments. All guests are requested to pay using a valid credit or debit card.
- Guests can expect changes to attractions, outlets and entertainment offerings in order to comply with physical distancing guidelines.
- Due to Covid Safe Plan at Wet’n’Wild visitor groups must only consume individually packaged (not communal) food items. Sharing of food is not permitted amongst groups where all group members do not live in the same household.
- Temporary closure of BBQ areas throughout the park
- Some slides and attractions will not be operational.
- You can view the maintenance schedule (https://wetnwild.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule) prior to your visit
* Paradise Country
- Changes to some of Animal Experiences
- Changes to how guests enter and exit animal exhibits
- You can view the maintenance schedule (https://paradisecountry.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule) prior to your visit
● Tickets are restricted by distribution agreements and not to be used by Australians or New Zealanders. If you are Australian or New Zealand Residents or your nationality is Australian or New Zealand, please do not purchase this ticket. Patrons may be requested to present photo ID upon admission and this ticket will be rejected due to the above reason, however no refund will be offered under such circumstances.
● Paradise Country Tour 3 (13:45 - 16:00) on weekdays (Monday - Friday) is not operating from 16 March 2020 until further notice. Tour 3 (13:45 - 16:00) will run on weekends as usual.
● Ticket is valid for 14 days from the date the first park is visited.
● Please note that costumes and masks may not be worn by guests 14 years of age or older when visiting Movie World.
● Sometimes areas/rides may need to be temporarily closed for maintenance, improvements or safety reasons. Please check with the Service Provider for updated information before purchasing.
- Wet n Wild: https://wetnwild.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
- Paradise Country: https://paradisecountry.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
Gold Coast Combo 2 Theme Parks - Single Entry to Paradise Country and Wet'n'Wild
Dive into a splashtacular family day out at Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast, where summer is endless and so is the fun. Enjoy a world-class line-up of pools and slides for the young and young at heart. Experience Wet'n'Wild Junior, a huge zone just for little adventurers or tackle the heart pumping AquaLoop as you are released via a trapdoor sending you into a vertical free fall! Finish your day at Extreme H2O Zone with Tornado, Blackhole and Kamikaze - slides not for the faint hearted.
There's nothing quite like the feeling you get from watching the stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep, crack a stockman's whip or put their trusty stockhorses through their paces. You'll even get the chance to sample some of the delicious billy tea and learn how to make traditional damper before heading to the shearing shed for the Ram Parade and Sheep Shearing Display.
The kids will love helping in the Animal Nursery with daily bottle feeding of the gorgeous lambs, piglets and calves available. Cuddle chicks or guinea pigs and meet a friendly range of goats and sheep in the outdoor enclosure. You can also feed the iconic kangaroos and learn all about Australia's cuddly koalas during your visit to Paradise Country
Farm Tour Schedule*
*Schedules are subject to change, delay or cancellation due to inclement weather, preventative maintenance, refurbishment, or other operational requirements.
TOUR 1 - 09:30
|09:30||Koalas and Kangaroos|
|10:30||Sheep Shearing & Ram Parade|
Stock Horse Arena & Billy Tea Show
|11:30||Shaun's Aussie Adventure Show|
|12:00||Lunch at own arrangement|
|13:00||Depart Paradise Country|
TOUR 2 - 11:45
|11:45||Koalas and Kangaroos|
|12:30||Sheep Shearing & Ram Parade|
|13:00||Lunch at own arrangement|
|13:30||Shaun's Aussie Adventure Show|
Stock Horse Arena & Billy Tea Show
|15:00||Depart Paradise Country|
TOUR 3 - 13:45
|13:45||Lunch at own arrangement|
|14:15||Koalas and Kangaroos|
|15:00||Sheep Shearing & Ram Parade|
Stock Horse Arena & Billy Tea Show
|16:00||Depart Paradise Country|
Paradise Country truly is the Gold Coast’s hidden gem and the whole family will love the variety of shows and interactive experiences that a day on the farm can bring.
Stockman Show - Watch as the stockmen and their dogs work together in unison to round up a flock of sheep. It's here you'll be shown how to throw a boomerang, milk a cow and witness the skill it takes to get that almighty crack from a stock whip.
Stock Horse Arena & Billy Tea Show - See the Australian Stock Horse in a show full of action, speed and skill.
Stock Horse Arena & Billy Tea Show - Relax around the campfire to enjoy a traditional Billy Tea as you experience the action of the outback.
Shaun's Aussie Adventure Show - Always up for an adventure, the Rangers at Paradise Country have come up with a welcome challenge Shaun & Bitzer just can't resist.
Sheep Shearing & Ram Parade - Take a visit to the authentic shearing shed and meet the stars of the Sheep Shearing Show and Ram Parade. Learn the steps of wool production as you watch the skills of the master shearers in action.
Paradise Country is home to a diverse and unique range of animals. Get up close with a range of glorious Australian Wildlife as well as some very cute babies in the Animal Nursery.
From the terrifying Tornado to the crazy Kamikaze, the H2O Zone is an action-packed zone full of adrenaline-pumping slides for the extreme riders.
Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast also has a huge zone full of fun designed for little adventurers plus the favourite Giant Wave Pool!
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.