- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Theme Park: Wet'n'Wild Entry Ticket
1 Key Facts
- One day entry to Wet'n'Wild
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to rides / shows / encounters / experiences / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Address||Pacific Motorway, Gold Coast QLD 4210 Australia|
|How to get there||● By Car
From Surfers Paradise: Drive along the Gold Coast Highway to Smith Street and follow the signs to Brisbane and the Pacific Motorway. Take exit 60 to Wet'n'Wild
From Brisbane: Follow the signs to the Pacific Motorway and the Gold Coast. Take exit 60 to Wet'n'Wild. Free car parking is available at the front of the park.
● By Bus
Please check out our "Theme Park Express" for best theme park transfers services. For details please visit: https://www.enjoyaus.com/n2965
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Swimmers and towels
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
● It is fine to wear t-shirts on all attractions. Body slides such as Jetstreams, River Rapids and Aqua Loops require that you are able to slide on your body and excessive clothing can prevent you from completing the ride. Any clothing with rivets, studs, zips, etc. which may damage attractions may not be permitted.
|Other info||● Operating Hours are seasonal. Please check with the Service Provider before purchasing
● Sometimes areas/rides may need to be temporarily closed for maintenance, improvements or safety reasons. Please check with the Service Provider for updated information before purchasing.
Wet n Wild: https://wetnwild.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
Gold Coast Theme Park: Wet'n'Wild Entry Ticket
- Wet'n'Wild offers a world class line-up of pools and slides for the young and young at heart
- Experience Wet 'n' Wild Junior, a huge zone designed especially for kids that features miniature versions of our larger thrill slides
- Thrill seekers can tackle the Extreme H2O Zone with Tornado, Blackhole and Kamikaze
- Chill out in your own private cabana and experience a slice of paradise
- Sit back and relax as you float around Calypso Beach with your friends
Rides and Attractions
From the terrifying Tornado to the crazy Kamikaze, the H2O Zone is an action-packed zone full of adrenaline-pumping slides for the extreme riders. Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast also has a huge zone full of fun designed for little adventurers plus the favourite Giant Wave Pool! There is something for the whole family at Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast and is the perfect place to cool down on a hot summers day.
Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast has a state of the art pay-per-play attraction that is like no other! Brave the SkyCoaster as you are lifted 50 metres off the ground and catapulted across the Giant Wave Pool on a suspended cable at 60km/h.
*Pay-Per-Play Attraction not included and at own expense
Make sure you check out the latest range of leading brand surf gear, as well as our Wet'n'Wild styles, in our very own Surf Shop located at the park exit. You can choose from a large range of bags, footwear and accessories, as well as t-shirts, boardshorts and super cool swimwear, as well as some cool souvenirs so that you can take the memories of your day at Wet'n'Wild home with you.
*All shopping not included and at own expense
Enjoy a delicious range of food options at Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast. Indulge in a burger from Bombora Burger Bar or sit by the Giant Wave Pool in the sunshine with a snack from the Village Bean Coffee House. Need cooling down? Visit Twisted DIY Soft Serve for a scrumptious soft serve ice cream or Tropical Treats for a refreshing beverage!
*All food not included and at own expense
From the terrifying Tornado to the crazy Kamikaze, the H2O Zone is an action-packed zone full of adrenaline-pumping slides for the extreme riders.
Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast also has a huge zone full of fun designed for little adventurers plus the favourite Giant Wave Pool!
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
A standard size locker is $10.00 for the day and can be accessed as many times as you like and a limited number of larger size lockers are available but are reserved for guests to store luggage. Cost is $20.00 for the day.