1 Key Facts
- 1. Cruise on Sydney Harbour
- 2. Three (3) course set menu with lobster as main course
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), New Year's Eve (31 December), Australian Day (26 January), or Valentine's Day (14 February)
● Departure Point and Time:
- Darling Harbour King St Wharf^: 19:30 - 22:00
- Circular Quay^
Sundays - Thursdays (year round), and Fridays (April - October): 19:00 - 21:30
Saturdays (year round) and Fridays (Nov-Mar): 19:00 - 22:30
^ Please check with the staff at the Ticket Office for precise boarding location.
|How to get there||【Circular Quay Wharf】
● By Car
- Wilson Parking: 155 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000 (Approximately 3 minutes walk).
- Enacon Parking: 117 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000 (Approximately 7 minutes walk).
- Parking fees apply.
● By Train
Circular Quay Wharf is a short walk from Circular Quay train station.
【King Street Wharf】
● By Car
- Secure Parking: King Street Wharf Car Park/1 Shelley St, Sydney NSW 2000 (Approximately 2 minutes walk).
- Secure Parking: 132 Sussex Street Car Park/132 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000 (Approximately 5 minutes walk).
- Parking fees apply.
● By Train
King Street Wharf is a short walk from both Town Hall and Wynyard train stations.
● By Light Rail
Exit the light rail at Pyrmont Bay. King Street Wharf is a short walk across Pyrmont Bridge.
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please visit https://www.captaincook.com.au/asia-cruises/ 24 hours prior to the travel date for confirmed cruise departure place and time for your Asia Cruises|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.|
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Dressing code (smart casual)
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket/sweater for windy or cool days
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Departure point and time is subject to change.
● All meals are prepared onboard the vessels and the kitchen team have limited time to serve the menus. Requests made in advance for special dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board the cruises will therefore be politely declined.
● The Cruise cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and the cruise company explicitly accept no liability in this regard.
● For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. The staff's comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
● The Master of the vessel reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger onto the vessel and to require a passenger to disembark the vessel in the Master's sole discretion.
● Passengers must not bring any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances onto the vessel.
● Please note that whilst it is delighted to welcome well-behaved children on board the vessels/cruising restaurants, high chairs are not provided due to safety reasons. If you have infants, like an airline, you must book and declare at time of booking (even if they are free of charge), as they must be included in the manifest. If infants are booked in advance, the crew will facilitate extra space for stroller or pram on request. No meals provided for free of charge infants.
【Sydney Harbour 2.5 Hours* Asia Dinner Cruise】Lobster as Main Course
Discover stunning Sydney Harbour on this nightly dinner cruise. Enjoy a 3-course set menu including entree, lobster main course and dessert, all set to the backdrop of spectacular Sydney Harbour by night.
Expansive windows throughout the vessels offer superb viewing no matter where you are seated on the vessel.
*Effective 06 February 2019 & subject to change without notice.
- Entrée: Seasonal Salad - greens loaded with seasonal garden harvest
- Main: Grilled half lobster, hollandaise sauce with micro herbs
- Dessert: Tiramisu, coffee and mascarpone mousse layered between a light and fragrant sponge
Compaire Sydney Harbour Asia Dinner Cruises
|Asia Twilight Dinner Cruises||Asia Sunset Dinner Cruises||Asia Dinner Cruises|
|Departure Time||17:00, daily||17:00, daily||19:00 or 19:30 depends on departure points|
|Departure Location||Darling Harbour||Darling Harbour||
|Duration||1.5 hours||1.5 hours||2.5 or 3.5 hours depends on departure days|
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.