1 Key Facts
- 1. Entry to A Maze 'N Things (Puzzle Island, Magic Manor, and Mazes)
- 2. Entry to Panny's World of Chocolate
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||1805 Phillip Island Road, Cowes VIC 3922|
|How to get there||● A Maze'n Things
Address: 1805 Phillip Island Rd, Cowes, Phillip Island
● Phillip Island Chocolate Factory (Panny’s Amazing World of Chocolate)
Address: 930 Phillip Island Rd, Newhaven VIC 3925
|Other info||【A Maze'n' Things】
● All children under the age of twelve need to go through with a paying adult.
● The Look Out! Slide is part of the general admission price. There is a minimum age of 5 years and height of 120cm.
A Maze'n Things And Chocolate Experience Double Deal
A Maze'n Things
A Maze 'N Things is a hard place to describe. It's fun but challenging. It's a theme park for adults as much as children. The staff can tell you to get lost, and you thank them. You pay to go in for a look, but what you see is not what you get. Some things go up when they should go down. Some disappear and others just multiply. Sometimes it is hard to explain what makes this place so great, unless you have actually been and then you will keep coming back.
Panny's Amazing World of Chocolate (Phillip Island Chocolate Factory)
Pannyls Amazing World of Chocolate is - put simply - amazing! And, it has become even more amazing since the arrival of the latest attraction "Panny's Family Window". An animatronic celebration of the making of chocolate that follows Panny and his family for the day. The whole family can enjoy a visit to Panny's with something for everyone.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.