- Kuranda Koala Garden Entry Ticket with Koala Photo
1 Key Facts
- 1. Entry to Kuranda Koala Gardens
- 2. An Individual Koala Photo (One person per photo)
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Heritage Markets, Rob Veivers Drive, Kuranda 4871|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 30km north of Cairns city centre, takes about 35 minutes; approximately 29km south of Palm Cove, takes about 35 minutes. The attraction is conveniently located in the Kuranda Heritage Markets on Rob Veivers Drive, Kuranda.
- Outside Kuranda Heritage Markets (Limited spots)
- Parking fees may apply
● By Shuttle Bus
A free shuttle service from the Kuranda Skyrail Terminal and the Kuranda Scenic Railway Station to Kuranda Heritage Markets operates every 15 minutes between 10:30 and 15:00 daily.
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Insect repellent
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● There will be only one person per individual koala holding photo.
● In entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk, including any risk to minors or anybody under your control.
● Children aged 4 - 15 years must be accompanied and actively supervised by a responsible adult at all times within the park.
● The owners reserve the right to vary the opening hours without prior notice, restrict access to particular areas of the facilities and/or cancel presentations due to severe weather conditions, safety or other operational issues.
Kuranda Koala Garden Entry Ticket with Koala Photo
- Freshwater crocodiles
- Lizards and other reptiles
Take the opportunity to 'Cuddle a Koala' and receive a great souvenir digital photo. Kuranda Koala Gardens is one of only a handful of places in the world where you can actually cuddle a koala. Our adherence to a strict "Government Code Of Practice" ensures the health and wellbeing of our furry friends.
Kuranda Koala Gardens is one of only a handful of places in the world where you can actually cuddle a koala.
Situated in the heart of Kuranda, this attraction gives you the opportunity to see some of Australia's most unique wildlife up close.
One of the smallest species of macropod, Quokkas are known as the happiest animal in the world due to their smiley faces and friendly personalities.
History Display - Learn about the local railway and forestry history with authentic photographs and artefacts.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.