- Kuranda Koala Garden Entry Ticket with Koala Photo
1 Key Facts
- 1. Entry to Kuranda Koala Gardens
- 2. An Individual Koala Photo (One person per photo)
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Heritage Markets, Rob Veivers Drive, Kuranda 4871|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 30km north of Cairns city centre, takes about 35 minutes; approximately 29km south of Palm Cove, takes about 35 minutes. The attraction is conveniently located in the Kuranda Heritage Markets on Rob Veivers Drive, Kuranda.
- Outside Kuranda Heritage Markets (Limited spots)
- Parking fees may apply
● By Shuttle Bus
A free shuttle service from the Kuranda Skyrail Terminal and the Kuranda Scenic Railway Station to Kuranda Heritage Markets operates every 15 minutes between 10:30 and 15:00 daily.
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Insect repellent
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● There will be only one person per individual koala holding photo.
● In entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk, including any risk to minors or anybody under your control.
● Children aged 4 - 15 years must be accompanied and actively supervised by a responsible adult at all times within the park.
● The owners reserve the right to vary the opening hours without prior notice, restrict access to particular areas of the facilities and/or cancel presentations due to severe weather conditions, safety or other operational issues.
Kuranda Koala Garden Entry Ticket with Koala Photo
- Freshwater crocodiles
- Lizards and other reptiles
Take the opportunity to 'Cuddle a Koala' and receive a great souvenir digital photo. Kuranda Koala Gardens is one of only a handful of places in the world where you can actually cuddle a koala. Our adherence to a strict "Government Code Of Practice" ensures the health and wellbeing of our furry friends.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.