- Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise (2.5 Hours)
1 Key Facts
- 1. 2.5 Hour Cruise
- 2. Two-course lunch
- 3. Soft drinks, beer and wine
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs:
- Season 1 (01 June - 31 August): Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
- Season 2* (01 September - 31 May): Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), Boxing Day (26 December), New Year's Eve (31 December), Australia Day (26 January), Valentine's Day (14 February)，Vivid Sydney
● Departure Point: King Street Wharf 8, Darling Harbour
● Departure Time: 12:10 (approx.)
● Arrives back at approximately 14:40
|How to get there||● By Car
- Secure Parking: King Street Wharf Car Park (Address: 1 Shelley St, Sydney NSW 2000), Approximately 2 minutes walk
- Parking fees apply.
● By Public Transport
The closest Train Station is Town Hall and Wynyard train stations.
The closest Ferry Wharf is Barangaroo Wharf
The closest Light Rail Station is Wynyard Light Rail Station
Please check the Transport NSW timetables (https://transportnsw.info/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the boarding terminal 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Light jacket / sweater for windy or cool days
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Children 4 - 14 will be charged at a child rate. Infants 0 - 3 years are travelling free of charge without meals.
● Menus are subject to change without notice.
● Allergies or dietary restrictions must be disclosed to service provider at least 24 hours before departure. If notice is given less than 24 hours, staffs will do their best to comply but there is no guarantee.
● Service provider reserves the right to change the timetable, vessel and change fares without prior notice.
● Service provider may alter the route or timetable or use alternative carriers for any cause in their absolute discretion (acting reasonably) with no refund payable.
Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
Step on board and begin your Sydney Harbour adventure. The modern 78ft vessel is designed to feel luxurious and super comfortable, so you'll feel right at home. Cruise departs from Darling Harbour and towards the Sydney Harbour Bridge. And then pass the iconic Sydney cityscape and Sydney Opera House.
There's plenty of room on board, and with expansive top, fore and after decks, you can get 360-degree views of the iconic attractions as sailing past.
We think lunch should be a long, lavish affair, so we serve generous al la carte meals inspired by locally sourced, regionally inspired delights, paired with a selection of beers, wines, soft drinks and tea or coffee. The wines have been hand selected by sommelier from some of the finest wine regions in New South Wales – so wine lovers are in for a real treat!
After lunch we head back past Taronga Zoo and Luna Park before arriving back into Darling Harbour.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.