- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Whale Watching Cruise Depart From Sea World
1 Key Facts
- 1. Whale Watch Cruise
- 2. Onboard whale presentation
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily, from 01 June to 07 November
● Departure Point: Sea World Cruises Terminal (Address: 130 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach)
● Departure Time^: 07:30, 10:00, 12:30, 15:00
^ Departure times are reference only and subject to availability.
|Address||Depart from: the river end of Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217|
|How to get there||Sea World Cruises Terminal is located in the carpark outside Sea World at Main Beach, please make your own way to the terminal for boarding. Entry to Sea World is not required.|
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking, pick up location and time, and boarding time with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket / sweater for windy or cool days
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Please refer to https://seaworldcruises.com.au/coronavirus/ for the latest updates during the post-Covid period.
● Whale Watch Cruise is not suited for children under the age of 3 years.
● Child age is 3 to 13 years inclusive. For safety reasons children under 3 years of age are permitted only at the discretion of the Captain and if permitted the full child rate applies. Children and teenagers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
● If you are accompanied by children you are responsible for their safety and care at all times before, during and after the tour. Our tours travel into the open ocean and this can be a challenging environment for children.
● Whale Watching Cruise provides full wheelchair access to the vessel and forward viewing decks and there is a disabled toilet on board. Passengers who require the use of a wheelchair during a whale watch tour must notify the Service Provider at least 24 hours before the tour to ensure the crew are prepared and the wheelchair passenger is not inconvenienced. Wheelchair stations on the vessel are limited to two per whale watch tour.
● If you have mobility or health problems you must inform us when booking. Passengers must follow the directions of the crew before, during and after the tour. If you are accompanied by children you are responsible for their safety at all times.
● Cruises will be cancelled upon the discretion of the cruise operator taking into account the weather conditions of the day
● We will not provide a refund of any kind to passengers if a tour fails to sight a whale, in the unlikely event your tour fails to see a whale you will receive a free return cruise voucher
also regularly seen. Tours depart four-times daily from Sea World with a 100% Whale Sighting Guarantee.
Gold Coast Whale Watching Cruise Depart From Sea World
Departing from Sea World on the Gold Coast, this is one of Australia's premier whale watching experiences. Join marine experts for a close encounter with majestic Humpback Whales aboard one of Australia's newest and luxurious whale watching vessels. Within minutes of the Gold Coast, cruise to the 'Humpback Highway' and spy on the world's largest animals from 3 spacious viewing platforms with a spectacular backdrop of the Surfers Paradise skyline. During the 2.5 hour cruise learn more about these fascinating marine creatures and listen to unique whale songs live with an underwater microphone on board.
The Gold Coast whale watching season runs from early June to November and whale watching cruises will depart daily from the Sea World Cruise Terminal at 7.30am, 10am, 12.30pm and 3pm. Enjoy an early morning cruise before a day of activities on the Gold Coast or relax and sleep in with late afternoon departures available. In the unlikely event your tour fails to see a whale you will receive a free return cruise voucher. Don't miss out on the whale watching season!
- Watch the Humpback Whales at play against the spectacular backdrop of Surfers Paradise
- Knowledgeable crew
- Personalised service
- Purpose-built luxury whale watching vessel
- Onboard whale presentation
- Underwater microphones to hear the whales sing
- Uninterrupted grandstand views from 3 spacious viewing platforms
Join the marine experts for the wildlife experience of a lifetime aboard Spirit of Migaloo II, Australia's newest and most advanced whale watching vessel.
Within 20 minutes of departure, you will be assisting the expert crew in finding Humpback Whales by scanning the horizon for the famous "blow".
Join marine experts for a close encounter with majestic Humpback Whales aboard one of Australia's newest and luxurious whale watching vessels.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.