- Day Trips
- Sydney The Rocks Pub Half Day Tour
1 Key Facts
- 1. Historic walking tour
- 2. A drink (285ml/10oz) at each pub (choice of craft beer, cider, house wine or soft drink)
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), New Year's Eve (31 December), and New Year's Day (01 January)
● Departure Point: Harts Pub (Address: Essex St & Gloucester Street, The Rocks NSW 2000)
● Departure Time: 11:30; 14:30; 18:30
● Arrives back at approximately 14:00; 17:00; 21:00
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the meeting point on the travel date|
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.|
|Other info||● There is a minimum for this tour. You will be contacted the day before if this minimum is not met. Therefore, please update us with your Australia local mobile number as soon as it's available.
● Minimum age 18 years and over. It is against the law to sell or supply liquor to anyone under the age of 18 years old in NSW. Travellers who are 18 years old and over are required to bring a valid photo ID (a valid passport, drivers licence, or proof of age card) which can prove your age when travelling
● Guests must at all times abide by state and federal laws regarding lawful drinking practices (e.g. Responsible Service of Alcohol). Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated.
● For the duration of the tour you are responsible for your own behaviour; uncontrollable and disruptive drunken behaviour will not be tolerated any person deemed unruly or disruptive will be removed from the tour and will not be entitled to any refund. Do not drive after one of our tours, we unfortunately cannot accept any responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours finish. At all times, the decision of the Service Provider's tour leader or representative will be final on all matters likely to affect the safety and well-being of the tour.
Sydney The Rocks Pub Half Day Tour
Explore Sydney's History and Pubs
Between watering holes, your guide takes you through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks as they share the gossip, shouts, and stories of Australia's first European settlement. Hear about the legends, gangs, and hauntings of this distinctive neighbourhood as you sample some of its finest libations.
After your Sydney pub tour, you can join your tour mates and other revellers at an iconic pub for a meal and another beer, or two…
This Sydney tour includes a choice of a beer (285ml/10oz), house wine, or soft drink at each pub and a two and a half hour guided walking tour of The Rocks.
- The fight for the title "Sydney's Oldest Pub"
- How the Larrikin Gangs rules the Rocks
- What's the 6 O'Clock Swill?
- How beer quelled the rum rebellion
- Where Bubonic Plague started and how it was controlled
- The fight for The Rocks
- Sydney's oldest haunted place
- And more stories, myths, and legends than you can pack into two and a half hours of fun
* Please note, itinerary is reference only and subject to change without notice. Itinerary may operate in reverse order, in a different sequence, be swapped around, or in rare circumstances be replaced by other best suited items to suit times & conditions.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.