- Melbourne Eureka Skydeck 88 Entry Ticket
1 Key Facts
- Entry to Skydeck 88
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Eureka Skydeck 88, Riverside Quay, Southbank Melbourne VIC 3006 Australia|
|How to get there||● By Foot
Perched on Riverside Quay in the Southbank precinct by Melbourne's Yarra River, Eureka Tower is an easy walk from the CBD, Flinders St Station, Federation Square and Crown Casino.
● By Car
- Wilson Parking - Eureka (Address: 70 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006), approximately 1 minutes walk
- Parking fees apply
Wilson Eureka Parking is located right beneath the Eureka Tower on the corner of City Road and Southgate Avenue (enter via Southgate Avenue). Park at Wilson Eureka Parking and enjoy a discounted flat rate.
*Wilson Eureka Parking is owned and operated by Wilson Parking, prices are subject to change without notice.
● By Public Transport
Located in the heart of Melbourne, public transport options are plentiful. From Flinders Street Train Station, simply walk five-minutes over the bridge to the other side of the Yarra River. Multiple trams also service the Southbank area, particularly along St Kilda Rd, a short walk away from Eureka.
The closest Train Station is Flinders Street Station
The closest Tram Stop is Casino East/Queens Bridge St
The closest Bus Stop is 80 City Rd Stop
Please check the Public Transport Victoria timetables (https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Service provider politely requests if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 you reschedule your visit.
- All guests will need to see the team at the ticketing desk upon arrival. Guests will be requested to provide their first name and phone number by scanning the QR CODE displayed at the ticketing desk on level 1.
- All transactions will be cashless with the preference of contactless. VISA, Mastercard or AMEX (no surcharge) are accepted.
- At times there may be additional waiting time. This is to ensure we are following social distancing rules. Capacity limits are in place around the observation deck to comply with the Victorian Government restrictions.
Melbourne Eureka Skydeck 88 Entry Ticket
Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere at Melbourne's Eureka Skydeck 88.
Eureka Skydeck 88 is Melbourne's must see attraction. Two dedicated lifts propel visitors to level 88 in under 40 seconds. Only Skydeck 88 can take you to The Edge, a switchable glass cube which slides out from the building, with you inside. (*Edge Experience is at own cost)
Apart from the unforgettable panorama, Skydeck 88 entertains the entire family with a host of activities and fascinating facts.
Located in Southbank, Eureka Skydeck 88 will change the way you look at Melbourne and beyond.
- Eureka Skydeck 88 is the highest public vantage point in the Southern Hemisphere
- The top of the Tower can flex up to 600mm in high winds
- There are two 300,000-litre water tanks on level 90 & 91 prevent any excess swaying
- 3,680 stairs - 92 storeys - 52,000 sq. metres of windows
- The glass on Eureka's top 10 levels is 24 carat gold plated
- Eureka used 110,000 tonnes of concrete and weighs 200,000 tonnes.
Shoot to the dizzying heights of Eureka Skydeck in 38 seconds via the fastest elevator trip in the Southern Hemisphere and enjoy the most spectacular floor-to-ceiling, 360-degree views in Australia (the highest in the Southern Hemisphere).
Eureka Skydeck is one of the premier things to do in Melbourne! Breathtaking views and the ultimate tourist experience.
High up on the 88th floor, 285 metres above sea level, here is Melbourne’s greatest point of view, and one of the most stunning observation decks in the world.
See Melbourne’s finest views from almost 300 metres in the sky – Albert Park Lake, Port Phillip Bay, the Dandenong Ranges and beyond.
There are 30 viewfinders around the Skydeck, take a look at some of Melbourne’s favourite attractions and landmarks, such as the MCG, Federation square and Flinders Street Station.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.