- Melbourne Eureka Skydeck 88 Entry Ticket
1 Key Facts
- Entry to Skydeck 88
- 1. Transport from/to hotel
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||【Covid-19 Operating Days/Hours】
● Saturday and Sunday - 12:00 to 19:00, last entry at 18:30
● Monday to Friday - Closed
|Address||Eureka Skydeck 88, Riverside Quay, Southbank Melbourne VIC 3006 Australia|
|How to get there||● By Foot
Perched on Riverside Quay in the Southbank precinct by Melbourne’s Yarra River, we’re an easy walk from the CBD, Flinders St Station, Federation Square and Crown Casino.
● By Car
Easily accessible by car, Wilson Parking “Eureka Car Park” is our preferred partner, located right beneath the Eureka Tower on the corner of City Road and Southgate Avenue (enter via Southgate Avenue). Park at Wilson Eureka Parking and enjoy a discounted flat rate. Wilson Eureka Parking is owned and operated by Wilson Parking, prices are subject to change without notice
● By Public Transport
Located in the heart of Melbourne, public transport options are plentiful. From Flinders Street Train Station, simply walk five-minutes over the bridge to the other side of the Yarra River. Multiple trams also service the Southbank area, particularly along St Kilda Rd, a short walk away from Eureka. Please check Public Transport Victoria (https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au) for details
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Service provider politely requests if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 you reschedule your visit.
- All guests will need to see the team at the ticketing desk upon arrival. Guests will be requested to provide their first name and phone number by scanning the QR CODE displayed at the ticketing desk on level 1.
- All transactions will be cashless with the preference of contactless. VISA, Mastercard or AMEX (no surcharge) are accepted.
- At times there may be additional waiting time. This is to ensure we are following social distancing rules. Capacity limits are in place around the observation deck to comply with the Victorian Government restrictions.
Melbourne Eureka Skydeck 88 Entry Ticket
285 metres above ground. 38 seconds to get there. The fastest elevator trip in the Southern Hemisphere. This is Melbourne sightseeing at its finest. Shoot to the dizzying heights of Eureka Skydeck and enjoy the most spectacular floor-to-ceiling, 360-degree views in Australia (the highest in the Southern Hemisphere).
See Melbourne's finest views from almost 300 metres in the sky. On a clear day, you can see up to 75kms in every direction – Albert Park Lake, Port Phillip Bay, the Dandenong Ranges and beyond. There are 30 viewfinders around the Skydeck, take a look at some of Melbourne's favourite attractions and landmarks, such as the MCG, Federation square and Flinders Street Station. Visitors can enjoy fascinating facts displayed on scrolling LED floor displays and experience ambient sounds of the city with synchronized lighting effects.
Here is also home to a world first, The Edge – this glass cube that projects from the 88th floor of the Eureka Tower and suspends visitors almost 300 meters high above Melbourne (Optional extra at own expense).
Eureka Skydeck shows you Melbourne like you've never seen it – breathtaking by day, stunningly lit by night; a tourist's dream, a family favourite, and for couples, one of the most unforgettable Melbourne date ideas.
It's a fact
- Eureka Skydeck 88 is the highest public vantage point in the Southern Hemisphere
- The top of the Tower can flex up to 600mm in high winds
- There are two 300,000-litre water tanks on level 90 & 91 prevent any excess swaying
- 3,680 stairs - 92 storeys - 52,000 sq. metres of windows
- The glass on Eureka's top 10 levels is 24 carat gold plated
- Eureka used 110,000 tonnes of concrete and weighs 200,000 tonnes.
Shoot to the dizzying heights of Eureka Skydeck in 38 seconds via the fastest elevator trip in the Southern Hemisphere and enjoy the most spectacular floor-to-ceiling, 360-degree views in Australia (the highest in the Southern Hemisphere).
Eureka Skydeck is one of the premier things to do in Melbourne! Breathtaking views and the ultimate tourist experience.
High up on the 88th floor, 285 metres above sea level, here is Melbourne’s greatest point of view, and one of the most stunning observation decks in the world.
See Melbourne’s finest views from almost 300 metres in the sky – Albert Park Lake, Port Phillip Bay, the Dandenong Ranges and beyond.
There are 30 viewfinders around the Skydeck, take a look at some of Melbourne’s favourite attractions and landmarks, such as the MCG, Federation square and Flinders Street Station.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.