- Gold Coast
- Deep Sea Fishing Charter: Half Day Afternoon Trip
1 Key Facts
- 1. All bait and fishing tackle
- 2. Ice cold bottled water
- 3. Full tuition
- 4. Legal fish gutted, gilled and bagged
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), Boxing Day (26 December), New Year's Day (01 January)
● Departure Point: The Spit pontoon (Address: 1 Muriel Henchman Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217)
● Departure Time: 11:00
● Arrives back at approximately 16:00
|Address||The Spit Pontoon, 1 Muriel Henchman Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217|
|How to get there||● By Car
- Go past SeaWorld Nara Resort, look for blue sign with boat ramp/Charter boats, turn left at Muriel Henchman drive.
- Plenty of parking available.
- Parking fees apply.
● By Public Transport
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Check-in requirements||If you are making your own way to the boarding terminal, please arrive at jetty 20 minutes prior to the departure time. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in.
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket / sweater for windy or cool days
● Raincoat if rains
● Camera (waterproof)
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||Child Policy:
● Not Recommended For children under 8 years old.
● Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and become their responsibility whilst on board the boat.
Safety and Weather Policy:
● Charters are not affected by rain but strong winds and big swells may result in cancellation of a charter.
● The skipper has the authority to ban drinking alcohol at any time to enable a safe boating situation to be maintained for all on board. If you breach this policy and an early return to shore results from unruly behaviour you will be liable for compensation to the other passengers on the boat.
● Anyone who turns up to attend a charter inebriated or under the influence of drugs will not be allowed to board.
● All charters are subject to minimum and maximum numbers of passengers.
● Any fishing rods, reels or equipment that are lost overboard or damaged in any way due to customer negligence must be paid for by the customer before leaving the boat.
● Do not fish if strong winds or big seas are forecast.
● Do not cancel if it's raining.
Deep Sea Fishing Charter: Half Day Afternoon Trip
Half Day Afternoon Trip
The afternoon Half Day Deep Sea Fishing Charter departs at 11:00. Head out through the Seaway to the Offshore fishing reefs for an awesome day of Gold Coast reef and game Fishing. Friendly, experienced professional Skipper and deckhand will show the best techniques for catching a wide variety of bottom dwelling and pelagic fish species. Target species include Cobia, Mackerel, Marlin, Teraglin, Tuskfish, Snapper, Jewfish, Tuna, Wahoo, Tailor, Trevally and many more. Great fun for the whole family, individual and group.
Advise all of clients to listen closely to the experienced crews to ensure safety while out on the water, Service Provider will brief clients on safety equipment and how to use it before departure. Once arrive at fishing grounds the crew will demonstrate and explain safe and correct methods of how to use the deep sea fishing tackle. Advise all passengers to bring a hat and sunscreen for own protection from harmful UV rays. Boat is in current Queensland department of transport survey and is fully equipped with all required safety equipment, on board toilet, padded seats and full cover for protection from the elements.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.