1 Key Facts
- 1. One Bungy Jump
- 2. One Jumpers ONLY Tee
- 3. One Bungy Jump e-Certificate
- 1. Transport from/to hotel
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
*Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: End of McGregor Road, Smithfield QLD 4878
● Departure Time: Every 30 minutes from 10:00 to 16:30
|Address||End of McGregor Road Smithfield QLD 4878 Australia|
|How to get there||● Please make your own way to End of McGregor Road, Smithfield QLD 4878
● Alternatively you can choose to book this product with return hotel transfer services.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the booked time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass|
|Other info||● Minimum Age: 10 years
● Minimum Solo Jump Weight: 45kgs
● Minimum Tandem Jump Weight: 35kgs (can jump tandem with a friend, family member or one of our crew)
● Maximum Weight: There is no maximum
● You need to inform us of: High blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, dislocations, neurological disorders, vertigo… Please note - this list is NOT exhaustive.
● Under 18’s require written parental consent for this activities
With a world first Jump Menu offering 16 different jump styles, there's a Jump for everyone. Whether you're a first time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, it is guaranteed there is a jump to take you out of your comfort zone and a bit further! There's nothing like a little adrenalin hit to remind you you're still alive!
The site is designed for ultimate spectating with tailor made viewing platforms, decks, licensed bar, music, free transport, live bands on Sundays and sun chairs.
From the top of the 50-metre tower you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the incredible Great Barrier Reef. So when you're on the edge, ready to jump, suck in the views as it all looks quite different on the rebound!
- Favourite site in the world for hanging out, having fun, meeting locals and getting a real Bungy experience
- The ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
- Only site in the world that offers all day jump packages
- Bar on site
- Established: September 1990
- Height: 50m/164ft
- World's ONLY 16 Style Jump Menu
- World's ONLY site that offers a BMX jump off the Tower roof!
- 196 stairs to the top
- Cairns' highest viewing platform
- Swan Dive
- Water Touch
- Backward Elevator
- Forward Elevator
- Roof Jump
- Back Dive
- Forward Flip
- Fruit Bat
- Bar Drop
- XXX Rated
Located 20 minutes north of Cairns in lush rainforest is the ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia and a Must-Do when in Cairns
From the top of the 50-metre tower you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the incredible Great Barrier Reef
Whether you’re a first time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, we guarantee we've got a jump to take you out of your comfort zone and a bit further
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.