- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Whale Watching Depart from Gold Coast Wharf
1 Key Facts
- 1. Whale Watch Cruise from Surfers Paradise
- 2. Tea, coffee and biscuits
- 3. Bonus Gold Coast Waterways Cruise
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily during season*
* Usually 01 June - 31 October
● Departure Point: Sightseeing Cruises Terminal (Address: 58 Cavil Avenue (river end), Cnr Ferny Ave & Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217)
● Departure Time:
1) Departs at 07:00 and returns at 10:15
2) Departs at 08:30 and returns at 11:45
1) Departs at 10:30 and returns at 13:45
2) Departs at 12:30 and returns at 15:45
3) Departs at 14:30 and returns at 17:45
|Address||Sightseeing Cruises Terminal, 58 Cavil Avenue (river end), Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217|
|How to get there||● By Car
Public parking is located on Beach Road, diagonally across from the check-in terminal.
● By G:link
The check-in terminal is a 4 minute walk from the Cavill Avenue G:link stop.
● With Return Hotel Transfer
Alternatively you can choose to book this product with return hotel transfer services.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Passengers that fail to arrive before this time may be classed as no-show.|
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket/sweater for windy or cool days
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||100% whale guarantee - free return cruise if your tour fails to see a whale.|
Gold Coast Whale Watching Depart from Gold Coast Wharf
Water Level Viewing Deck
The state-of-the-art vessel and knowledgeable staff ensure a whale watching experience you won't forget! Get up-close and personal with the gentle giants of the sea from the unrivalled water-level viewing decks. Passenger numbers are limited to make sure you have a fantastic experience - so have your cameras ready! The guaranteed rail-side viewing means a 360° unobstructed view of the Humpback's spectacular acrobatic displays - and don't forget the cheeky dolphins and turtles keeping you company along the way!
Whales in Paradise is the original Gold Coast whale watching company - having been operating since 2004. This is a family owned and operated company, but they also ensure their crew are experienced, entertaining and dedicated to providing you with the closest whale encounters possible. The crew are popular with passengers for their friendly and enthusiastic customer service. You will be be kept entertained, informed and most importantly – well catered for by each of the crew members.
At Whales in Paradise, the tours even include a FREE Rich & Famous Waterways Cruise through the stunning Nerang waterways. Cruise past the magnificent homes and gardens of the stars as the entertaining crew keep you up-to-date with the Gold Coast's latest Hollywood gossip - all this topped off with complimentary light lunch pack, and tea, coffee & biscuits- a perfect way to start the tour.
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice. Itineraries may operate in reverse order, in a different sequence, be swapped around, or in rare circumstances be replaced by other best suited items to suit tides, times & conditions.
|08:35 - 09:10||
|09:10 - 11:10||
|11:10 - 11:45||
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.