- Ayers Rock (Uluru)
- Uluru Express Camel Experience
1 Key Facts
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Camel ride for 45 minutes
- 3. Time in museum & shop
- 1. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 2. Souvenirs
- 3. Travel Insurance
|Destination||Ayers Rock (Uluru)|
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December) and New Year's Day (01 January)
● Departure Point: 10 Kali Circuit, Yulara NT 0872
● Departure Time^:
- AM Tour departs daily at 10:30
- PM Tour departs at 14:00 (April to October Only)
^ Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included before departure time
● Arrives back
- AM Tour arrives back at approximately 12:00
- PM Tour arrives back at approximately 15:30 (April to October Only)
|Address||10 Kali Circuit, Yulara NT 0872|
|How to get there||Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included. Please indicate the name of your hotel at the point of booking - the most convenient pick-up location and time will be advised in your booking confirmation.|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time at your booked pick up location. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick is late or you are not being picked up, please call The Service Provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.|
|Other info||● Children under 5 years of age are not permitted to ride our camels.
● Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● Whilst touring with The Service Provider, two passengers travel per camel and we must be advised if any individual’s weight exceeds 100kg.
● The Service Provider reserves the right to cancel or alter tours for safety reasons such as weather conditions, guest and camel safety.
● Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused participation and no refunds permitted.
● Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken to prevent accident and injury, the operator and owner will not be responsible for any accident or injury, damage or loss and this condition of contract may be pleaded by the operator and owner as a bar to any action proceeding for breach of contract, negligence or any other liability sustained such as injury, damage or loss.
● Guests with medical conditions and disabilities will be accommodated to the best of our ability. However, in the interest of guest safety it should be noted that all guests are able to mount the camel unaided.
Uluru Express Camel Experience
Express Camel Experience (AM)
Catch the mid morning camel train and experience our beautiful camels on a 45 minute journey through the desert with Uluru and Kata Tjuta as a breathtaking backdrop. Stopping for photos on our sand dune lookout.
Express Camel Experience (PM)
Experience the ultimate outback adventure. Bond with your camel on a 45 minute voyage through this unique landscape, stopping for photos on our sand dune lookout. Getting you back to your accommodation in time for your next sunset adventure.
Chris Hill Saddlery
There is a fully working saddlery here at the Farm, all saddles and harnesses used here are made right here from scratch. It takes about 30 hours to make one complete saddle. Saddles weigh18kg and can hold 2 people. Repairs and maintains on saddles bags, harnesses and saddles all take place in the saddlery. Chris is the saddle maker and leather work expert, the equipment used in the saddlery is from Chris's own personal collection of rear antique saddlers tools, these tools are all still used by Chris today.
The "Staging Post" area is located next to the Saddley - This exterior look of this extension portrays a building from the 'wild west 1880's' complete with rustic signage. The staging post houses a fully restored Cobb and Co stagecoach, 12 seater wagon and 3 seater buggy, this area also contains a history display made up of images and artifacts.
The Windmill was proudly donated to us by Curtin Springs Station. The Windmill was the original homestead windmill that supplied the Curtin Springs homestead for over 40 years before being replaced with a modern electric water pump. March 2013 a team of strong blokes from the farm salvaged the old windmill from Curtin Springs. On it's arrival at the farm the head of the windmill was fully rebuilt once the rebuild was complete the windmill was erected in one piece and now stands proudly in the center of the farm.
Be inspired by the stunning surrounds of Uluru and Kata Tjuta as you gently coast along the sand dunes some ten feet off the ground, letting go of your fears, with not a care in the world.
This is the largest camel farm in Australia, home to over 60 beautiful camels. A camel experience’s that can’t be beaten anywhere in Australia
Afternoon Express Camel Experience - Bond with your camel on a 45 minute voyage through this unique landscape, stopping for photos on our sand dune lookout.
Morning Express Camel Experience - Catch the mid morning camel train and experience our beautiful camels on a 45 minute journey through the desert with Uluru and Kata Tjuta as a breathtaking backdrop
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.