1 Key Facts
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotel
- 2. One hour camel ride
- 3. Light breakfast
- 4. Time in museum & shop
- 1. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 2. Souvenirs
- 3. Travel Insurance
|Destination||Ayers Rock, Uluru|
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December) and New Year's Day (01 January)
● Departure Point: 10 Kali Circuit, Yulara NT 0872
● Departure Time^: Approximately 1 hour prior to sunrise
^ Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included before departure time
● Arrives back 2.5 hours later
|Address||10 Kali Circuit, Yulara NT 0872|
|How to get there||Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included. Please indicate the name of your hotel at the point of booking - the most convenient pick-up location and time will be advised in your booking confirmation.|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time at your booked pick up location. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick is late or you are not being picked up, please call The Service Provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.|
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions.
● Good shoes / boots for walking
● Hat, Sunscreen
● Water bottle, Snacks
|Other info||● Children under 5 years of age are not permitted to ride our camels.
● Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● Whilst touring with The Service Provider, two passengers travel per camel and we must be advised if any individual’s weight exceeds 100kg.
● The Service Provider reserves the right to cancel or alter tours for safety reasons such as weather conditions, guest and camel safety.
● Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused participation and no refunds permitted.
● Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken to prevent accident and injury, the operator and owner will not be responsible for any accident or injury, damage or loss and this condition of contract may be pleaded by the operator and owner as a bar to any action proceeding for breach of contract, negligence or any other liability sustained such as injury, damage or loss.
● Guests with medical conditions and disabilities will be accommodated to the best of our ability. However, in the interest of guest safety it should be noted that all guests are able to mount the camel unaided.
Uluru Sunrise Camel Experience Half Day Tour
Things to do and see
- Chris Hill Saddlery
There is a fully working saddlery here at the Farm, all saddles and harnesses used here are made right here from scratch. It takes about 30 hours to make one complete saddle. Saddles weigh18kg and can hold 2 people. Repairs and maintains on saddles bags, harnesses and saddles all take place in the saddlery. Chris is the saddle maker and leather work expert, the equipment used in the saddlery is from Chris's own personal collection of rear antique saddlers tools, these tools are all still used by Chris today.
- Staging post
The "Staging Post" area is located next to the Saddley - This exterior look of this extension portrays a building from the 'wild west 1880's' complete with rustic signage. The staging post houses a fully restored Cobb and Co stagecoach, 12 seater wagon and 3 seater buggy, this area also contains a history display made up of images and artifacts.
The Windmill was proudly donated to us by Curtin Springs Station. The Windmill was the original homestead windmill that supplied the Curtin Springs homestead for over 40 years before being replaced with a modern electric water pump. March 2013 a team of strong blokes from the farm salvaged the old windmill from Curtin Springs. On it's arrival at the farm the head of the windmill was fully rebuilt once the rebuild was complete the windmill was erected in one piece and now stands proudly in the center of the farm.
Witness the sunrise over Uluru and Kata Tjuta. Watch the desert come to life as our friendly and knowledgeable cameleers tell you about the flora and fauna along the trail.
Be inspired by the stunning surrounds of Uluru and Kata Tjuta as you gently coast along the sand dunes some ten feet off the ground, letting go of your fears, with not a care in the world.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.