- Gold Coast
- Sea World Scenic Helicopter 20 minutes Flight (Flight Only, No Entry to Sea World)
1 Key Facts
- 20 Minutes Scenic Helicopter Flight
- 1. Admission to Sea World
- 2. Transport from/to hotels
- 3. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 4. Souvenirs
- 5. Travel Insurance
|Address||Seaworld Drive, entrance next to Sea World Cruises, Main Beach Gold Coast QLD 4217 Australia|
|How to get there||Sea World Helicopters are located a short 5 minutes from the heart of Surfers Paradise, right on the beautiful Broadwater at Sea World Theme Park.
● By Public Transport
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
● By Car -
From Surfers Paradise beach, drive along the Gold Coast Highway north and follow the signs to Sea World. From Southport, cross the Southport Bridge, turn left and follow the signs. If you're travelling from Brisbane, follow the signs to the Pacific Motorway and the Gold Coast, take the Smith Street exit and follow the signs.
There are plenty of free car parking spaces available at Sea World's front entrance. Reserved parking is also available for disabled guests adjacent to the main gate.
|Check-in requirements||● For helicopter flight, please ensure you arrive at the check in counter at least 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Passengers that fail to arrive before this time may be classified as no-show.
● Please complete the registration on the day of flight, and prior to arrival at the terminal. One entry per household, all passenger names are required in accordance with QLD Health requirements. Please use the below link to access the registration.
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
* Sea World Helicopters
- If you have returned from overseas in the last 14 days, or you are unwell (fever, cough, breathlessness) or you have had contact with a confirmed Covid-19 infected patient or a listed contact tracing hotspot please cancel your appointment and reschedule for a later date .
- Upon arrival, passengers will sign in with their details and will be required to undertake a temperate test for the safety of other guests and staff. Passengers will then be either seated at a numbered table or taken into the briefing room with a maximum capacity of 7 people.
- Please note, whilst onboard helicopters all passengers are required to wear a face mask which will be supplied on the day.
- Complimentary cotton gloves can also be supplied as an option at customers request, please ask any of friendly staff members who will be happy to issue you a pair.
- Helicopter and internal touchpoints, such as headsets are sanitised prior to every flight, with high touch surfaces regularly wiped down using alcohol-based disinfectant wipes.
● Your selected time of flight is indication only. It may be different to what is confirmed by The Service Provider. Please refer to your voucher regarding confirmed time of flight. Please contact us immediately if you find the booked time is not suitable.
Sea World Helicopters
Enjoy an amazing scenic tour over the Gold Coast with Sea World Helicopters and capture the magical experience of flying high over the world famous beaches of the Gold Coast. This 20 minute joy flight that will give you the opportunity to experience the picturesque views of the Surfers Paradise skyline and all the way to Currumbin Valley.
Sea World Helicopters operate two identical AS350 B2 Squirrels. These luxurious and spacious helicopters offer our customers the opportunity to travel or complete their aerial operation in the utmost comfort. Its flexibility makes it a very sought after helicopter capable of performing a wide range of services including passenger transportation, aerial work, observation, tourist flights and furthermore, its wide cabin and panoramic view ensures optimum visibility for both passengers and crew. Our aircraft have a low skid configuration which gives greater accessibility for passengers with disabilities.
Sea World Helicopters specialise in providing high quality scenic tours throughout and beyond Southeast Queensland
These sleek and fast aircraft are perfect for scenic tours, and also offer incredible stability and safety for aerial filming/photography
● If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
● If you cancel between 0 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
● If no show, no refund.