- 3 Course Lunch
1 Key Facts
- One (1) Entrée/ One (1) Main / One (1) Dessert / Side Salad / Coffee or Tea
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney NSW 2000|
|How to get there||● By Car
24 hour metered parking is available on Mrs Macquaries Road, Hospital Road and Macquarie Street. Secure, undercover parking is also available at the Domain Car Park. Mobility parking is available near the Wolloomooloo Gate and outside the Art Gallery of NSW. Parking fees apply.
● By Public Transport
The nearest station is Martin Place (T4 – South Coast Line). St James and Circular Quay (T2 – Airport, Inner West and South Line and T3 – Bankstown Line) are also an easy walk. Please check the Transport NSW timetables (https://transportnsw.info/) for more details to plan your trip.
[Botanic House at The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney] 3 Course Lunch
*Reference only and subject to change without notice.
Entree (select one)
- Mushroom & tofu rice paper rolls, seaweed, Vietnamese mint, tamari lime sauce (v, vg, gfo)
- Salt & pepper squid, native pepper, Vietnamese lemon sauce
- Seared Hokkaido scallops, betel leaves, toasted coconut, finger limes (gf)
- Pork belly charcoal bao, pickled vegetable, sriracha mayonnaise
- Mushroom & tofu spring rolls, cabbage, mushroom, tofu, mung beans (v)
- Tempura eggplant, goji berries, sesame seeds, coriander, plum sauce (v)
Main (select one)
- Vietnamese red curry, snow peas, root vegetables, kipfler potatoes, coconut cream
- Grilled king prawns, house-made XO sauce, tempura saltbush
- Market fish, lemon myrtle infused coconut milk, samphire, saw tooth coriander (gf)
- Crispy skin corn fed chicken, master stock, ginger, chilli satay sauce (gf)
- Sweet & sour Berkshire pork, capsicum, pineapple, sesame
- Wok tossed 100 day grain-fed black angus, native pepper, garlic, oyster sauce, green papaya (gf)
- Egg & mushroom fried rice (v, vg, gf)
Dessert (select one)
- Fresh seasonal fruit, mango pudding, coconut sticky rice (v, gf)
- Vietnamese coffee tres leches, miso caramel, Chinese almond cookie, soy sauce ice cream
- Assortment of sorbet & ice cream flavours (gf)
Nestled in the heart of Sydney’s Royal Botanic Garden, Botanic House offers a multi-level world class dining experience.
This beautiful pairing of cultures, that blends ancient culinary traditions with modern techniques creates a truly unique and unforgettable dining experience.
Located minutes from the CBD but hidden amongst the stunning foliage of the Sydney’s Royal Botanic Garden,
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.