- Melbourne Horse and Carriage Rides－Premium City and Garden Tour
1 Key Facts
- Horse & Carriage－Premium City and Garden Tour (60 minutes)
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to rides / experiences / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Depature point||● Departs*: Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, all year round
* Tour does not run on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: Federation Square opposite Flinders Street Station (Address: St Kilda Road and, Princes Walk, Melbourne VIC 3000)
● Departure Time: Depending on your booked schedule, every 15 minutes
|Address||Departure &Drop off location: Federation Square, Melbourne VIC 3000|
|How to get there||● By Car
－InterPark: 120 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 (Approximately 9 minutes walk).
－Scots Church Wilson Car Park: 181 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 (Approximately 10 minutes walk).
－Parking fees apply.
● By Public Transport
－Please check the Public Transport Victoria timetables (https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
－Departure point is a short walk from Flinders Street Railway Station (Approximately 1 minutes walk).
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking, departure time and location with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.|
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in.
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Carriage capacity: All carriages accommodate up to 6 people comfortably.
● Commentary is not included in the tours, but Service Provider staff will happy to answer any questions as journey through the city.
● All tours are subject to weather. In the event of inclement weather (e.g. storms or high winds), Service Provider will try to contact customers via the information provided.
【Horse Carriage Ride】－Premium City and Garden Tour
A Classic Carriage Hire
When step aboard one of the traditional landau or vis-à-vis carriages, step back in time to a bygone era. Drawn by a matching pair of beautiful Percheron horses, carriages are the height of grace and elegance. It is no wonder that they capture the attention of onlookers wherever they go. These beautiful carriages make the perfect setting for a special photograph. Carriages are designed to operate in both sunny and rainy conditions. With the soft top hood on all but our glass "Duchess" carriage, they can be opened and closed as wish. Blankets are also provided to keep warm.
Premium City and Garden Tour
Clip-clop the way around the major sights of our beautiful city, from its majestic gardens to historic government and shopping precincts. On this one-hour tour, will take you to past historical buildings and shopping precincts, tree-lined boulevards and grand gardens.
- Includes the following sights of Melbourne:
- Historic Princess Bridge over the Yarra River
- Victorian Arts Centre
- Queen Victoria Gardens, including the Giant Floral Clock
- Walker Fountain
- King Domain Gardens
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Treasury building and gardens
- Elegant Collins Street shopping precinct
- Historic Spring Street and its many notable buildings
Carriages are built for safety, comfort and enjoyment, and bring a sense of history, grandeur and romance to the tour.
Float away from the hustle and bustle of the city to the tree-lined streets that nestle Melbourne’s famous gardens.
● If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.