- Day Trips
- Canberra Full Day Brewery Tour
1 Key Facts
- 1. Tours & tasting at 3 local breweries
- 2. Lunch, Snacks and waters
- 3. Transport in air-conditioned bus
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs*: Saturdays
* Tour does not run on New Year's Day (01 January), Australia Day (26 January), St Patrick's Day (17 March), ANZAC Day (25 April), Melbourne Cup Day (04 Nov 2020), Christmas Day (25 December), Boxing Day (26 December), New Year's Eve (31 December)
● Departure Point: BentSpoke Brewing Co. (Address: 38 Mort St, Braddon ACT 2612)
● Departure Time^: 11:00
^ Departure time is reference only and subject to availability.
● Arrives back at approximately 18:00
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the meeting point on the travel date
● By Car
Located approximately 9km west of Canberra Airport, takes about 15 minutes; approximately 5km north of Parliament House, takes about 10 minutes.
- Wilson Parking 36 Mort St (Address: 36 Mort St, Braddon ACT 2612), approximately 1 minutes walk
- Wilson Parking - 44 Mort Street (Address: 44 Mort St, Braddon ACT 2612), approximately 1 minutes walk
- Parking fees apply
● By Public Transport
The closest Light Rail Station is Elouera Street
The closest Bus Stop is Fawkner St before Elouera St
Please check the Transport Canberra timetables (https://www.transport.act.gov.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Insect repellent
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● The maximum is 10 person in each group with minimum of 4. Your booking may be cancelled if the minimum number of travelers is not met 1 days prior to your travel date. Therefore, please update us with your Australia local mobile number as soon as it's available.
● Minimum age 18 years and over. It is against the law to sell or supply liquor to anyone under the age of 18 years old in Australia. It is strongly recommend that travelers who are 18 years old and over please bring a valid photo ID (a valid passport, drivers licence, or proof of age card) which can prove your age when dining / travelling.
● Guests must at all times abide by state and federal laws regarding lawful drinking practices (e.g. Responsible Service of Alcohol). Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated.
● For the duration of the tour you are responsible for your own behaviour; uncontrollable and disruptive drunken behaviour will not be tolerated any person deemed unruly or disruptive will be removed from the tour and will not be entitled to any refund. Do not drive after one of our tours, we unfortunately cannot accept any responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours finish. At all times, the decision of the Service Provider's tour leader or representative will be final on all matters likely to affect the safety and well-being of the tour.
Canberra Full Day Brewery Tour
Spend a day with one of the enthusiastic brewery tour guides as you uncover Canberra's best breweries - complete with samples of their craft beers. The capital's brewery scene is filled with brewers offering pours of classic beers and those adding some fun twists and flavours to their creations. Sample the one-of-a-kind Australian beers and enjoy a great lunch on this ultimate Canberra brewery tour!
* Please note, itinerary is reference only and subject to change without notice. Itinerary may operate in reverse order, in a different sequence, be swapped around, or in rare circumstances be replaced by other best suited items to suit times & conditions.
A full day of capital beer discovery including lunch. Sample the one-of-a-kind Australian beers and enjoy a great lunch on this ultimate Canberra brewery tour!
The capital's brewery scene is filled with brewers offering pours of classic beers and those adding some fun twists and flavours to their creations.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.