- Day Trips
- Sydney Grains & Grapes Half Day Winery & Brewery Tour
1 Key Facts
- 1. Tours & tasting at 2 local breweries and 1 winery
- 2. Lunch Snacks and waters
- 3. Transport in air-conditioned bus
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), New Year's Eve (31 December), and New Year's Day (01 January)
● Departure Point: Keg & Brew Hotel (Address: 26 Foveaux St, Surry Hills NSW 2010)
● Departure Time: 13:00
● Arrives Royal Albert Hotel (Address: 140 Commonwealth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010) at approximately 17:30
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the meeting point on the travel date|
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.|
|Other info||● There is a minimum for this tour. You will be contacted the day before if this minimum is not met. Therefore, please update us with your Australia local mobile number as soon as it's available.
● Minimum age 18 years and over. It is against the law to sell or supply liquor to anyone under the age of 18 years old in NSW. Travellers who are 18 years old and over are required to bring a valid photo ID (a valid passport, drivers licence, or proof of age card) which can prove your age when travelling
● Guests must at all times abide by state and federal laws regarding lawful drinking practices (e.g. Responsible Service of Alcohol). Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated.
● For the duration of the tour you are responsible for your own behaviour; uncontrollable and disruptive drunken behaviour will not be tolerated any person deemed unruly or disruptive will be removed from the tour and will not be entitled to any refund. Do not drive after one of our tours, we unfortunately cannot accept any responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours finish. At all times, the decision of the Service Provider's tour leader or representative will be final on all matters likely to affect the safety and well-being of the tour.
Sydney Grains & Grapes Half Day Winery & Brewery Tour
On this tour of Sydney's breweries, you visit two awesome breweries and have a bonus wine tasting session at Australia's first Urban Winery. Which breweries the tour visits on the day does change - not all places are open every day and these beer tours are all about timing and providing a good mix of places, people, and beers (and wine!).
Urban Winery Sydney is a fully-functioning, city-based commercial winery, with a cellar door located in the heart of Sydney. It is a commercial winery that processes at least 50 tonnes of grapes annually. Taste directly from the barrel, learn all about making wine in town, and enjoy as we sit back and explore their range.
* Please note, itinerary is reference only and subject to change without notice. Itinerary may operate in reverse order, in a different sequence, be swapped around, or in rare circumstances be replaced by other best suited items to suit times & conditions.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.