- Adelaide Granite Island Guided Nature & Penguin Tour
1 Key Facts
- Guided Nature & Penguin Tour
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Oceanic Victor Marine Centre, Granite Island Rd, Victor Harbor SA 5211|
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the attraction on the travel date|
|Other info||Departure & Return times vary throughout the year due to different sunset times. Precise timings will be provided with booking confirmation.|
Adelaide Granite Island Guided Nature & Penguin Tour
Granite Island Nature Tours
Granite Island is home to a small colony of wild Little Penguins, who return home from their day in the ocean at dusk. Granite Island Nature Tours are the best way to see Little Penguins in their natural habitat. But it's not only Little Penguins you see, with all the Island's natural wildlife to discover after dark.
Join a guided tour to discover Granite Island - home of the Little Penguin.
Granite Island is home to a small colony of rare, wild Little Penguins. Twilight tours also provide a chance to spot Granite Island's Little Penguins as they return from the ocean at sunset. Visiting the island at dusk is ONLY available on a guided tour to ensure protection of the wild penguin colony.
Specially tailored tours for students in early primary through to senior years run seven days a week and can be adapted to support specific educational outcomes on request.
*Tours are subject to seasonal availability.
● If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.