- Sydney Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket - Global
1 Key Facts
- 1. Zoo admission
- 2. Sky Safari Cable Car Rides
- 1. Ferry from/to Taronga Zoo
- 2. Transport from/to hotel
- 3. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 4. Souvenirs
- 5. Travel Insurance
|Address||Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman NSW 2088 Australia|
|How to get there||● By Ferry
The Zoo is located just 12 minutes from Circular Quay by ferry. Refer to Sydney Ferries website for a current timetable.
● By Car
Parking is available at the Zoo. Entry to the car park is from Bradleys Head Road. The car park day rate is $18. (Price is reference only, and subject to change without notice)
|Other info||● All children up to the age of 14 travelling on the Sky Safari must be accompanied by an adult. Sky Safari is operational daily; however Taronga reserves the right to close the Sky Safari in any situation that it deems necessary.
● Taronga and Taronga Western Plains has the authority to close the Zoo or any part there of, including any animal exhibit (animals off display) or show, at any time for reasons of adverse weather, equipment failure, maintenance and construction, or in the interests of safety and will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a guest as the result of such closure. Please check with the Service Provider for updated information before purchasing.
● Taronga Zoo Sydney and Taronga Western Plains Zoo Dubbo is a smoke-free site. Smoking is prohibited in all zoo buildings, vehicles and out door areas. Guests who do not comply may be removed.
● There will be no refunds or rain checks due to inclement weather or animals resting or animals sleeping.
● Children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times.
● A guest is not permitted to bring into the Zoo any animal; animal costume; ball; balloon; bicycle (Taronga Zoo), scooter, skateboard, roller blades or similar apparatus; alcohol or illegal substance.
● A guest is not permitted to use any audio equipment or musical instrument at a volume likely to disturb any animal; or behave in a manner that is likely to cause offence or disruption to other guests.
● A guest is not permitted to touch or interfere with any animal or vegetation; remove or disturb any rock, stone, sand or similar substance; feed any animal; throw any object; climb on, damage or deface any structure or sign; light any fire; or litter.
Visit Sydney's famous Taronga Zoo, home to over 4000 animals, to encounter native Australian wildlife and creatures from all over the world
Have you ever seen an Andean Condor spread its three-metre wide wings? Learn about the condor and other exotic birds such as the Red-tailed Black-Cockatoo and Galah, as they fly against the iconic Sydney Harbour skyline at the QBE Free-flight Bird Show
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.