1 Key Facts
- 1. Tandem skydive from up to 15,000ft
- 2. Personalised certificate of achievement
- 1. AUD$35 APF levy & admin fee, POB(pay on board)
- 2. Transport from/to hotels
- 3. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 4. Souvenirs
- 5. Travel Insurance
- 6. Photos or Videos
|Depature point||● Departs: Last Sunday of each month
*Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: The Bribie Island Surf Club, North Street, Woorim QLD 4507
● Departure Time^: Depending on your booked Schedule.
^ Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included before departure time. Departure times are subject to availability.
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the departure point on the travel date|
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking, pick up location and time, and departure time with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.|
|Check-in requirements||● Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
● Pay On Board: please pay levy and admin fee $35/person to driver in cash when joining the tour
● All customers MUST pre-register with the Australian Parachute Federation (APF) prior to arriving at the drop zone. Please fill in the form and bring it with you prior to arrival: http://enjoyaus.com.au/pdf/APF-student-membership-application.pdf
|What to bring/wear||● Loose, casual clothing. Fully enclosed shoes such as sports trainers (no hiking boots or high heels)
● Customized jump pants are provided to put on over your clothes, and in winter fleeces and gloves are also provided.
● High SPF sunscreen
● Please be aware, delays may be experienced throughout the day so come prepared with snacks and drinks, sunscreen and spending money for nearby cafes and entertainment.
|Other info||● JUMP TIME
We will try to accommodate your preferred jump time picked at time of booking. However, please refer to your confirmation email for your confirmed time of jump. If you can only jump at your preferred jump time picked at time of booking, eg. due to flight arrival time, please advise the reasons in "Special Requirement" section when booking.
● AUSTRALIA LOCAL CONTACT
We strongly advise customers provide us with an Australia local mobile contact number as Skydiving is a weather dependent activity and skydives may be put on hold due to bad weather or other unexpected delays at very last minute. We can only reach you with such changes in a timely manner if we have your Australia local mobile number to minimize any inconveniences may have caused. If you do not have one at time of booking, please update us with your Australia local mobile number as soon as it's available.
● WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS:
Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by the Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions. The following charges may be applicable on site:
95kg - 104.9kg = AUD$50
105kg - 114kg = AUD$75
115kg & above = AUD$100 and requires on site assessment
● AGE REQUIREMENTS:
By law the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 12 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
No alcohol is to be consumed 8 hours prior to your tandem skydive, we reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund.
● SCUBA DIVING:
Due to medical restrictions, you must not scuba dive 24 hours prior to skydiving.
● MEDICAL CONDITIONS:
In case of any medical conditions or issues, please check with your GP is skydiving is suitable.
Whilst we endeavor to complete your skydive within 3-4 hours, skydiving can be a full-day activity. Please allow for unforeseen delays due to events such as unfavorable weather and air traffic control.
● PERSONAL BELONGINGS
It is strongly recommended that you remove all accessories when skydiving, including but not limited to necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, watches, etc. Mobile phones and all other electronic devices are also not allowed to take on board. Please leave all valuable personal items at home or a secured place as The Service Provider will not take any responsibilities against those items.
● We must be notified at time of booking if customer is under 18 years, over 95kgs or in case of any medical condition / issues.
● We strongly recommend you to purchase your own travel insurance that covers sky diving.
Brisbane Moreton Bay Bribie Island 15,000ft Tandem Skydive
Tandem skydive over Bribie Island and check out the most incredible views of Moreton Bay, Brisbane, and all the way up to the Sunshine Coast, before touching down on the silky sands of Bribie Island. Jump from the extreme altitude of up to 15,000ft, for up to 60 seconds of adrenalin-pumping freefall, followed by a beach landing every single time.
Skydive with The Best
Best views, best locations, best customer service and the best instructors. You're in safe skies with the crew, so step outside your comfort zone and push personal boundaries with a skydive experience you'll remember forever.
- Professional Training and Instructions
- Spectacular views of Moreton Bay, Bribie Island & The Sunshine Coast
- 100% guaranteed beach landing
- Experience of a lifetime!
Optional Extra with Video & Photo Package
To make your big foray into the blue immortal, add on Video & Photo Package to your booking.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.