- Morning Tea
1 Key Facts
- Contemporary high tea offering a selection of freshly made cakes, pastries
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney NSW 2000|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 15km north of Sydney Airport, takes about 20 minutes.
- 24 hour metered parking is available on Mrs Macquaries Road, Hospital Road and Macquarie Street.
- Secure Parking - The Wharf Woolloomooloo Car Park (Address: 1 Lincoln Cres, Sydney NSW 2000), approximately 8 minutes walk
- Wilson Parking - Sydney Opera House (Address: 2A Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000), approximately 10 minutes walk
- Parking fees apply
● By Public Transport
The closest Train Station is Martin Place Station
The closest Ferry Station is Circular Quay Wharf
The closest Bus Stop is Art Gallery Rd opp Art Gallery of NSW
Please check the Transport NSW timetables (https://transportnsw.info/) for more details to plan your trip.
This beautiful pairing of cultures, that blends ancient culinary traditions with modern techniques creates a truly unique and unforgettable dining experience.
Nestled in the heart of Sydney’s Royal Botanic Garden, Botanic House offers a multi-level world class dining experience.
Located minutes from the CBD but hidden amongst the stunning foliage of the Sydney’s Royal Botanic Garden,
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.