1 Key Facts
- 1. 1 hour guided walking tour
- 2. Mandarin-speaking guide
- 3. Tasting plate after the tour
- 1. Transport from/to hotel
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: Daily (Block out dates apply)
● Departure Point: Sydney Opera House Welcome Centre (Address: Lower Concourse, Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000)
● Departure Time: 09:30, 11:00, 13:00, 14:30
|Address||Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia|
|How to get there||By Public Transport -
You can catch public transport (bus, train, ferry) to Circular Quay and enjoy a 6 min walk to the Opera House.
By Car -
There is an onsite public car park available at Sydney Opera House. This car park is charged by the hour.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at Welcome Centre at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time to allow enough time to check in|
|What to bring/wear||Wear comfortable shoes, as this is a walking tour with 200+ steps.|
|Other info||● This tour is not wheelchair/pram accessible as this is a walking tour with 200+ steps.
● Tasting Plate can only be booked with minimum 2 people, and in multiples of 2 people to share
● Dining available from 12:00 to 18:30 at Opera Kitchen. All outdoor dining
● Opera House stages lots of live performances, so venues are subject to availability at the time of your tour.
● Opera House can’t store suitcases or large bags. Bags larger than A4 size will need to be cloaked
before you can go on the tour.
● Videoing is not allowed.
● There are plenty of photo opportunities - your tour guide will advise you if photos are not to be taken at any point.
● Mobile phones are permitted on the tour however please ensure they are switched off or on silent for the duration of the tour.
Sydney Opera House Mandarin Tour, 60 Minutes with Tasting Plate
* Please Note: This is a Mandarin Speaking Tour. Please book climbs noted with "English" for English speaking tours.
Step inside an iconic landmark
The Sydney Opera House is one of the world's most recognisable landmarks and this is your chance to truly get up-close. Run your hands over the world-famous shell tiles, take a seat in the elegant custom-made white birch timber chairs and marvel at the vaulted ceilings. Visit areas off-limits to the public and capture photographs from rare vantage points. Explore theatres and foyers where more than 1600 concerts, operas, dramas and ballets take place each year.
Discover the story and keep a memento
Be led through every aspect of the building's 14-year creation and 58-year history. Delve into the stories behind Danish architect Jørn Utzon's masterpiece. What inspired his revolutionary design? How did he solve its engineering challenges to realise his vision? You'll find out on this very special one-hour guided tour.
At the end of the tour, you will have the opportunity to purchase a photo memento in an exclusive Sydney Opera House memory book (Optional extra at own expense). In this book, you will also be given access to unlimited digital copies of your exclusive tour photos.
Enjoy a tasting plate after tour
After the tour indulge in a tasting plate with the chef favourite picks for two at Opera Kitchen located on the lower concourse level.
All outdoor dining.
Tasting Plate - Menu to share for TWO*
* Reference Only. Subject to change without notice. Last Updated April 2019
- Mini sliders - chicken and beef ( total 4)
- Tuna Poke bowl - Small
- Small Hot Chips
- Kung Pao spiced Crispy chicken wings
- 3 small seasonal fresh salad bowls (3)
- Selection of fresh cured meats
Run your hands over the world-famous shell tiles, take a seat in the elegant custom-made white birch timber chairs and marvel at the vaulted ceilings
A masterpiece of human creativity, the Sydney Opera House welcomes millions of visitors from all over the world every year.
Uncover the stories, history and magic of the Sydney Opera House with an incredible guided tour, taking you underneath the world-famous sails
The Sydney Opera House is one of the world’s most recognisable landmarks and this is your chance to truly get up-close
Explore theatres and foyers where more than 1600 concerts, operas, dramas and ballets take place each year.
With a Tour and Tasting Plate, we invite you to explore the Sydney Opera House's secrets on a breathtaking tour and then sample the best of local dining - all on sparkling Sydney Harbour.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.