1 Key Facts
- 1. Cruise on Sydney Harbour
- 2. 3－course set menu with steak & prawn main course
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: nightly*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1 (Address: The Promenade, Lime St, Darling Harbour, Sydney, NSW 2000)
● Departure Time^: Approximately 17:00
● Arrives Cairns Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1 at approximately 18:30
|How to get there||● By Car
－Secure Parking：King Street Wharf Car Park/1 Shelley St, Sydney NSW 2000
（Approximately 2 minutes walk）.
－Secure Parking：132 Sussex Street Car Park/132 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000
（Approximately 5 minutes walk）.
● By Train
King Street Wharf is a short walk from both Town Hall and Wynyard train stations.
● By Light Rail
Exit the light rail at Pyrmont Bay. King Street Wharf is a short walk across Pyrmont Bridge.
|Check-in requirements||If you are making your own way to the boarding terminal, please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Passengers that fail to arrive before this time may be classed as no-show.|
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Dressing code (smart casual)
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket/sweater for windy or cool days
● Camera (waterproof)
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Departure point and time is subject to change.
● All meals are prepared onboard our vessels and our kitchen team have limited time to serve the menus. Requests made in advance for special dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board our cruises will therefore be politely declined.
● We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard.
● For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff's comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
● The Master of the vessel reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger onto the vessel and to require a passenger to disembark the vessel in the Master's sole discretion.
● Passengers must not bring any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances onto the vessel.
● Please note that whilst it is delighted to welcome well-behaved children on board the vessels/cruising restaurants, high chairs are not provided due to safety reasons. If you have infants, like an airline, you must book and declare at time of booking (even if they are free of charge), as they must be included in the manifest. If infants are booked in advance, the crew will facilitate extra space for stroller or pram on request. No meals provided for free of charge infants.
Sydney Harbour Asia Sunset Dinner Cruise with Steak and Prawn Main Course
Special Cruise for Asia Inbound clients only. Cruise on Sydney Harbour, enjoy million-dollar views. Dine on Sydney Harbour and experience all the colour of autumn/spring sunsets, winter twilight or the endless days of summer on the Asia Sunset Dinner cruise with steak and prawn main course.
The early evening start means an early finish, making this cruise the perfect option for pre-theatre dining, family groups and those wanting to wind down after a big day in the city.
- Cruise on Sydney Harbour
- 3-course set menu with steak & prawn main course
- Million-dollar views
Enjoy spectacular views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge as cruise the main harbour. For the keen photographers, below is a rough guide to sunset times in Sydney:
- Winter （Jun-Aug）－16:54
- Spring （Sep-Nov）－17:37（note daylight savings time starts approx. Oct）
- Summer （Dec-Feb）－19:52
- Autumn （Mar-May）－19:31（note daylight savings time ends approx. Apr）
*Subject to change without notice.
- 【Entrée】Seasonal Salad－greens loaded with seasonal garden harvest
- 【Main】Grilled Prawn & Steak served with rich jus and fresh lemon
- 【Dessert】Tiramisu, coffee and mascarpone mousse layered between a light and fragrant sponge
All meals are prepared onboard vessels and kitchen team have limited time to serve the menus. Requests made in advance for special dietary（gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free）, substitutions and modifications of menus on board cruises will therefore be politely declined. Cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients（halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.）will not be in the food, and explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Staff's comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.