1 Key Facts
- 1. Cruise on Sydney Harbour
- 2. Three (3) course set menu with steak as main course
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: nightly*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), New Year's Eve (31 December), Australian Day (26 January), or Valentine's Day (14 February)
● Departure Point^: King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000
^ Please check with the staff at the Ticket Office for precise boarding location.
● Departure Time: 17:00
● Arrives back at approximately 18:30
|How to get there||● By Car
- Secure Parking: King Street Wharf Car Park/1 Shelley St, Sydney NSW 2000 (Approximately 2 minutes walk).
- Secure Parking: 132 Sussex Street Car Park/132 Sussex St, Sydney NSW 2000 (Approximately 5 minutes walk).
- Parking fees apply.
● By Train
King Street Wharf is a short walk from both Town Hall and Wynyard train stations.
● By Light Rail
Exit the light rail at Pyrmont Bay. King Street Wharf is a short walk across Pyrmont Bridge.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.|
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Dressing code (smart casual)
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket/sweater for windy or cool days
● Camera (waterproof)
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Departure point and time is subject to change.
● All meals are prepared onboard the vessels and the kitchen team have limited time to serve the menus. Requests made in advance for special dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board the cruises will therefore be politely declined.
● The Cruise cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and the cruise company explicitly accept no liability in this regard.
● For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. The staff's comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
● The Master of the vessel reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger onto the vessel and to require a passenger to disembark the vessel in the Master's sole discretion.
● Passengers must not bring any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances onto the vessel.
● Please note that whilst it is delighted to welcome well-behaved children on board the vessels/cruising restaurants, high chairs are not provided due to safety reasons. If you have infants, like an airline, you must book and declare at time of booking (even if they are free of charge), as they must be included in the manifest. If infants are booked in advance, the crew will facilitate extra space for stroller or pram on request. No meals provided for free of charge infants., nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board our cruises will therefore be politely declined.
Sydney Harbour Asia Sunset Dinner Cruise with Steak as Main Course
Dine on Sydney Harbour and experience all the colour of autumn/spring sunsets, winter twilight or the endless days of summer on the Asia Sunset Dinner cruise.
The early evening start means an early finish, making this cruise the perfect option for pre-theatre dining, family groups and those wanting to wind down after a big day in the city.
For the keen photographers, below is a rough guide to sunset times in Sydney:
- Winter (Junn - Auguest) 16:45 - 15:37
- Spring (September - November) 17:37 - 19:51 (note daylight savings time starts on the first Sunday in Oct)
- Summer (December - February) 19:52 - 19:33
- Autumn (March - May) 19:31 - 16:54 (note daylight savings time ends on the first Sunday in Apr)
Enjoy spectacular views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge as you cruise the main harbour. At the end of the cruise meander along the Darling Harbour foreshore and enjoy a nightcap at one of the many nightclubs and bars or catch the fireworks in Cockle Bay on selected Saturday nights.
*Effective 06 February 2019 & subject to change without notice.
- Entrée: Seasonal Salad - greens loaded with seasonal garden harvest
- Main: Sirloin steak, sautéed mushrooms, served with rich jus
- Dessert: Tiramisu, coffee and mascarpone mousse layered between a light and fragrant sponge
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.